No announcement yet.

BT Sports BURIED Wilder...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BT Sports BURIED Wilder...

...and I loved it. In the build up they kept labeling this as "1 vs 2", they kept claiming Wilder was "one of the greatest ever", as if his 10 title defences even came anywhere near Ali.

Then the fight ended and Haye, Woodhall, Rawling, Barry and the presenter buried Wilder, no longer burdened by promotion, ESPN or Haymon. Bunce.. well we will get to him in a bit.

Woodhall and Haye spent a full 30 mins post fight bemoaning Wilders lack of boxing fundamentals, his inability to hold on and his lack of quality opposition (a lot like what I've been saying for years) .

Then came the killer blow, both Hate a d Woodhall smiled, claimed that AJ v Fury was the real 1vs 2, a "50 50 fight" and that they couldn't pick who was the real numero uno (sounds a bit like what some have said for a while).

To make matters worse and cause mass weeping among racist American Wilder fans, they said a trilogy fight was "pointless" and that there was no need for it now.

Bunce let the side down, unable to even mention AJ he asked if Fury v Wilder 3 was possible. It is but none wants it.

I expect the black racists on here to avoid this thread like the PLAGUE.

What is it with Bunce and Joshua?

Comment

Wilder has never fought anyone and deliberately avoided punchers because he's chinny.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra Curry View Post
        What is it with Bunce and Joshua?
        No clue mate.

Maybe hes jealous Kugan gets access to AJs gym and he doesn't. Who knows. Bunce is trash anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
          Wilder has never fought anyone and deliberately avoided punchers because he's chinny.
          I remember for years saying Wilder ain't fighting wlad, povetkin, pulev and whyte... they aren't all punches but they are top fighters. One of them was great.

Oh the sweet taste of truth.

Comment

Haye picked Wilder to KO Tyson so not sure why he's suddenly ripping Wilder, in fact he said that Deontay was the best man he ever sparred, and now he's useless?

F*** Haye, I'm still upset that I never got to watch Fury smash him to bits,

Comment

Fury will put an ass whipping on Joshua too. Don't kid yourself.

He is way too versatile and has way too many tools.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                Haye picked Wilder to KO Tyson so not sure why he's suddenly ripping Wilder, in fact he said that Deontay was the best man he ever sparred, and now he's useless?

F*** Haye, I'm still upset that I never got to watch Fury smash him to bits,
                Haye actually changed his mind at the weigh in. Also not sure he predicted a ko, wana source that ?

And the best man he sparred, that could well be the truth. Still doesn't change the honest truth being AJ v Fury is for the real 1 vs 2

Comment

I noticed that aswell..... suddenly after Fury disposed of Wilder, Fury vs Joshua is now the #1 vs #2 fight. People made it sound like they could keep fighting each other for the top spot, does anyone even want to see the 3rd fight now??

I did say that people saying AJ is irrelevant are being silly. Wilder got his dose of karma..... he’s definitely going to drop down in the rankings after that loss. I still want to see Wilder in the mix going forward but no more dismissing guys like Ruiz, Whyte and Usyk. He has to fight them now cause that resume suddenly doesn’t look so great.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    Haye actually changed his mind at the weigh in. Also not sure he predicted a ko, wana source that ?

And the best man he sparred, that could well be the truth. Still doesn't change the honest truth being AJ v Fury is for the real 1 vs 2
                    Fury vs Wilder was the real #1 vs #2.

Joshua got dominated and stopped by a clinically obese taco vendor so was no longer top 2.

There's an argument that Joshua is now #2, but tbh I'd still expect Wilder to put his lights out.

Comment

Working...
                    X