No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Drops Deontay Wilder Twice, Stops Him in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

British fans already taken over the MGM arena!!! Drunk, loud and singing please help me!!!

Comment

1st round KO calling it right now

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Wilder is a true opportunistic individual and easy to fool that he believes any of that when the weigh in and pre fight interviews after the last press conference shows no injuries .

If you told him the mascot he punched over was real I’m not so sure you couldn’t sell him on at least not thinking about it even for a second when he said he didn’t know a person was inside .

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                I beat you to that prediction yesterday!

My reasoning is that Fury knows, and Wilder knows, that the cut is going to open up eventually. Therefore Fury is going to come out like Hearns and try to KO Wilder, but Wilder will score the KO.

I'm on record here; I told you all to write it down! Don't come crying to me when it happens and you went to the refrigerator and missed the 45 seconds of action!

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  I beat you to that prediction yesterday!

My reasoning is that Fury knows, and Wilder knows, that the cut is going to open up eventually. Therefore Fury is going to come out like Hearns and try to KO Wilder, but Wilder will score the KO.

I'm on record here; I told you all to write it down! Don't come crying to me when it happens and you went to the refrigerator and missed the 45 seconds of action!
                  Good stuff. It'll be early that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    That shit would be crazy.

But then how can they do the 3rd fight?

Man I will laugh so hard if Fury goes down in the 1st.

Comment

So here's something interesting, bettors are favoring Wilder a bit.

They opened even money but now Wilder is at -130 and Fury +110 in Vegas. It's a small margin, but not what I expected.

I wasn't tracking the betting line, but my guess is that people thought Wilder looked better at the weigh in than Fury did. It could also be that people are skeptical whether Fury can get a decision.
                      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 02-22-2020, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X