ggg reallly gets this place rocking!! still can do it after all this time too ;-) go ggg
Victor Conte kicks Golovkin out of SNAC
Collapse
-
I never noticed this thread. So I guess the “injury” was just a smoke screen. TBH, a lot of this seems cryptic... I wonder if it was really Loeffler and Team GGG whom didn’t acknowledge particular TESTING while at SNAC. Word on the street is that ever since Monroe Jr. popped while at SNAC, Victor has been asking for particular testing not necessarily associated to VADA. I think Loeffler got shook of that... remember the boxingscene video where David Greissman interviewed Abel if GGG would be interested in advanced testing. That was in 2014. Abel said, “nobody asked us to do it.” HBO had already promoted VADA since 2011 when they founded it with Dr. Goodman. How did HBO not have GGG test from 2011 up to Lemieux in 2015?"We did our best to help Gennadiy, but he was simply not able to do what we asked him to do," Conte told ESPN on Tuesday afternoon. "In short, I asked him to leave our facility because he did not comply with what we had agreed upon before camp started. However, I do wish him good luck in the future."

I mean, people like to joke about Mexicans and PEDS...yet somehow cower away when the WORLD has always made headlines for EU Athletes and PEDS.... go figure...Comment
-
Thank you man lol...we saw that 2nd fight exactly the same perhaps...Canelo came to fight but he still stuggled to win clear rounds there because GGG was so active, and Canelo tends to fight in spurts.
Good fights though...would be happy with a 3rd and would probably slightly favor Canelo on my card...GGG probably has little chance in Vegas though but who knows.Comment
-
A visit down memory lane... hmmmHmmm the plot thickens I guess could be something to this story, then again could not be either way all fighters mentioned have been tested before and after their fights and unless something comes up in the results...
well then no harm no foul but it is a little out off the ordinary but what can you do?Comment
-
Comment
-
Conte let Golovkin go most likely because he refused to wear the SNAC logo on his trunks and robe. Why? Probably because Conte has a shady past and Golovkin's sponsors were not happy with having Golovkin associating with a convicted felon and con man which by extension reflects on them. Most likely Hublot objected.
Comment
Comment