No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Fury Rematch: What We've Been Waiting For

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder-Fury Rematch: What We've Been Waiting For

By Tris Dixon - When the house lights fade and the electric canopy sparkles above the ring, a hushed anxiety spreads through the crowd and the questions we've waited weeks to find out will be answered. There's no feeling like it in sports. A big fight, a heavyweight battle, launch every clich you can at it but for a boxing fan and even a casual...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Has anyone seen what physical shape Fury is in or rumors of him not doing well in sparring?

Comment

I thought “ppv is dead”?????? Isnt that what we were told in late 2018 and early 2019? Well what gives???

Comment

By the way, Kate Abdo is smokin hot....Jordan Plant, Heidi Androl....PBC is winning on that angle.

Comment

Obviously you haven’t Michelle Phelps or that Jennifer chick Pulev kissed. She was hot as balls! Or Helen Yee. Come on man. Pbc is running a distant third behind Top Rank and DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchip View Post
            Obviously you haven’t Michelle Phelps or that Jennifer chick Pulev kissed. She was hot as balls! Or Helen Yee. Come on man. Pbc is running a distant third behind Top Rank and DAZN.
            Out the window.....just go ahead and run straight through the glass....

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Has anyone seen what physical shape Fury is in or rumors of him not doing well in sparring?
              Hearn has said he has heard whispers from his contacts that Fury is having 'problems' in his camp, so I don't know whether that means Fury is finding it hard to adjust to a new trainer and environment with such short notice (the reason I thought that move was bad for him).

Physically he looks in better shape than when they first fought, but that's just on the surface.

Comment

Have no doubt both fighters will be in tip top condition for this 50/50 fight and this best man on the night will win but don't be surprised if this is a similar close affair and the fans are left begging for a third!

Comment

Originally posted by Gamboal00 View Post
                  Hearn has said he has heard whispers from his contacts that Fury is having 'problems' in his camp, so I don't know whether that means Fury is finding it hard to adjust to a new trainer and environment with such short notice (the reason I thought that move was bad for him).

Physically he looks in better shape than when they first fought, but that's just on the surface.
                  LOl ....What else can Edward say .We are just a few days away from the biggest most anticipated rematch in Heavyweight boxing in many years and Edward is trying to promote his Heavyweight in a pointless fight against a near forty year old faded fighter who's biggest claim to fame was getting poleaxed by Wlad many moons ago!...It's Hearn that's having 'problems' here!!

Comment

I still can't believe Fury is going through with this.....

Comment

Working...
                    X