No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Not Keen On Short-Notice Fight Versus Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    do you live in mexico?? i do, and 5 de mayo is celebrated all over the country, is a long weekend, kids dont go to school, federal employees and many others get the day off and people use that weekend to travel, thats the reason you see many mexicans in vegas or other cities in those dates...
    that is why is important for mexican boxers and singers, etc ...
    Yup! Cinco De Mayo a GREAT Holiday

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Yup! Cinco De Mayo a GREAT Holiday
      these mofos talking about mexican hollidays like they know ****... LMAO...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        GGG will get the EASY KO! Then casuals be like GGG back! You and I know better
        we all know what ggg is right now. Still a good fighter but clearly on the downside and ripe for the ko. Not much different from what Kovalev was prior to his first fight with E Alvarez. Still good enough to get credible wins but top guys have a good shot at taking them out.

Comment

Man, that is some weak ***** from plant.Dude took zero damage fighting someone tailor made for him, he could take the rest of Feb off pretty much 2 weeks, and then have a 2 month training camp. Get his biggest paycheck by far , and depending on his performance have a couple more huge paydays.All these fighters scared to bet on themselves is sickening.Makes me respect Ruiz even more , dude bet on himself and got 2 paydays that set him and a few generations up for life if he is smart with his $.
          Last edited by Brother Mouzone; 02-16-2020, 05:48 PM.

Comment

I like Plant but this is foolish. A month and a half off isn't enough time for him to recuperate? Dude acts like he took damage last night. He should be jumping at an opportunity to fight the biggest star in boxing. You didn't see fools coming up with these lame excuses when Floyd was the cash cow.

If he is offered the fight he should take it. If not he deserves all the criticism

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              I don't understand what Caleb Plant is afraid of? I mean he is 6'1 and Canelo is 5'8.
              he don't wanna get starched by a short man in front of his wife on ppv

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                we all know what ggg is right now. Still a good fighter but clearly on the downside and ripe for the ko. Not much different from what Kovalev was prior to his first fight with E Alvarez. Still good enough to get credible wins but top guys have a good shot at taking them out.
                Kovalov was ranked P4P top 20.

GGg still top 10.

Plant is currently outside of 50.... I see why Al Haymon is telling him to slow his roll! There is not one person on his resume outside Jose Uzi and he looked like dog sht just recently...

Everyone knows I want Charlo but Al knows he’s not ready as well.

IMO they should go after Andrade or Bivol. And you know damn well Bivol small so 168 should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                  these mofos talking about mexican hollidays like they know ****... LMAO...
                  White ppl??? What can you say??? They say dumb sht

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    If he beats Benavidez he can demand even more money. More than what Jacobs and Kovalev got.
                    He can demand more money from whom? If he turns down the Canelo fight, that train will have already left that station. Casuals and many boxing fans as well don't know who Plant is. There is no public outcry now, nor will there ever be to have him fight Canelo, even in the unlikely event that he beats Benavides.

Comment

So the boy doesn’t believe in himself... cool, fight Benavidez in the summer then puzzy

Comment

Working...
                      X