Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy sht:Devin Haney's girlfriend was busting it open 4 Tank just last month! Drama??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    If Stank needs to pay to get laid , there’s another hit on his resume besides being to young doe
    How much did it cost you ?
    Shit! All men pay for pussy. Women don't fuck for free; That's including wives and girlfriends unless they are the easy types who only love dick. They use what their mama gave them in order to get money. A woman doesn't have use for some poor broke ass man.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      Devin haney's bae

But she was busting it open for tank a couple of weeks ago!!!!!

WTF is going on? Why is one of DAZN's brightest young talents getting a PBC leftover?
      Well, I tried to tell him a year go but Willie D told me "To let a hoe be a hoe".

Comment

Devin's dad failing his son

imagine your son dating a stripper/golddigger

Comment

You have to be a total idiot to just throw money like that away at some stripper. Even if its only dollar bills .

Comment

Originally posted by Lomachenko View Post
            You have to be a total idiot to just throw money like that away at some stripper. Even if its only dollar bills .
            But what if she likes you and needs all your money to get out of her situation? Is it okay then?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              Well, I tried to tell him a year go but Willie D told me "To let a hoe be a hoe".

Comment

All fake relationships, to grow popularity. Tanks last relationship with some IG famous thot is what has got him so popular in that whole social media world. Not his boxing.

Tank owes this girl for all his popularity on social media.

Comment

[QUOTE=mcdonalds;20393932]Devin haney's bae

That red jacket Devin Haney has on is Saint Laurent Shearling...it cost $5,490.

Comment

Devin haney's bae

That red jacket Devin Haney has on is Saint Laurent Shearling...it cost $5,490.

Comment

Originally posted by NORMNEALON View Post
                      Well I must say this ...who cares about these kids women . Does this really warrant a thread ? I like boxing not time drama
                      Welcome to CasualScene. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Comment

Working...
                      X