Conor McGregor will beat the hell outta little Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasgal View Post
    Dork shut the fck up

Conor and Cowboy both agreed to fight at welterweight because neither wanted to cut the weight to get down to 155

Conor is NOT going to cut down to 155 unless it's absolutely necessary. He's definitely not cutting down jus to be on standby I dont give a fck what he or Dana says

Keep watching dork you'll see.

You don’t give an F what Dana or Conor says?!
    LMFAO WHAT A MORON YOU ARE!
    And who are you to decide what weight Conor fights? HAHAHAHAHA
    WHAT AN IDIOTIC STATEMENT!
    So you have no info you’re just spewing nonsense out your kokk sucking mouth!!?! LMAO

HAHHAHAHA GO BACK AND PLAY FORT NITE
    YOU FOOKING CHUMP ARSE KID!

WATCH OUT FELLAS!
    R3T@RD posting here by the name of texasgal

YOU ARE A CERTIFIED
    DUMB @$$!!!

CONOR FIGHTS AT 155 YOU MORONIC IMBECILE!

HE’S PLANNING TO FIGHT A REMATCH WITH KHABIB FOR THE LIGHT WEIGHT TITLE AT 155 YOU R3T@RD !

You can easily look that shizz up on google! DANA HAS BEEN SAYING THAT SINCE LAST MONTH IMBECILE!

NOW BE GONE YOU IGNORAMUS!

AND DON’T COME BACK UNTIL YOU LEARN HOW TO WIPE YOUR @$$ PROPERLY!
    Or I’ll have Mcgregor bust a bottle of PROPER 12 over ya head!!

And you’ll do FOOKING NOOTHING!
    Last edited by BoomBapTrap; 02-13-2020, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
      If Conor had great stamina in MMA, I might see that angle...as it is, there aren't really any other examples of MMA guys doing pro boxing at all, let alone doing it and going for 12 rounds...a lot of them don't have the skills to last 12 rounds vs a good pro anyway.

My point stands...Conor imo showed me something in that fight, I was not expecting him to trouble Floyd at all but I think he did...the angle that Floyd 'carried' him is a weak one imo...if anything he would have boxed his ass up while carrying him, not get outboxed while carrying him lol.

As a pro fighter to not have a great gas tank/stamina is embarrassing...that should be the number 1 thing all these guys have as all it takes to get there is a good work ethic and staying away from excessive vices.

What do you do for a living, are you a professional sparring partner?
      It's MMA.... the gas tank is completely different... Floyd didn't even train for that fight and anyone who knows what they're talking about could see from the 1st round that McGregor wasn't going the distance...

You keep making yourself look foolish kid. I'm convinced you're in your early 20's and you just started to gather life experience.

When guys come in the gym and they want to get some sparring in, you work with them. There's been a lot of MMA guys that want to get in the ring and box. Because of the nature of MMA, they all box like McGregor. Not good at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        It's MMA.... the gas tank is completely different... Floyd didn't even train for that fight and anyone who knows what they're talking about could see from the 1st round that McGregor wasn't going the distance...

You keep making yourself look foolish kid. I'm convinced you're in your early 20's and you just started to gather life experience.

When guys come in the gym and they want to get some sparring in, you work with them. There's been a lot of MMA guys that want to get in the ring and box. Because of the nature of MMA, they all box like McGregor. Not good at all...

Hey man if you really weren't impressed by Conor clearly winning the first 3 rounds over Floyd...and fighting him more or less even on any sane person's card before getting stopped, good for you?

I went into detail a few posts back as to why I think Conor really gave Floyd some problems...I don't see the angle for 'Floyd carrying Conor'...he legit looked stumped to me in there for the first few rounds.

If people really want to swear Floyd carried him...OK that's cool...not what I saw but you are entitled to your opinion.

I would say the guy getting all up in his feelings on here and being catty like a woman to anyone with a different opinion is the one looking 'foolish'...but maybe that's just me.

Comment

Hey man if you really weren't impressed by Conor clearly winning the first 3 rounds over Floyd...and fighting him more or less even on any sane person's card before getting stopped, good for you?

I went into detail a few posts back as to why I think Conor really gave Floyd some problems...I don't see the angle for 'Floyd carrying Conor'...he legit looked stumped to me in there for the first few rounds.

If people really want to swear Floyd carried him...OK that's cool...not what I saw but you are entitled to your opinion.

I would say the guy getting all up in his feelings on here and being catty like a woman to anyone with a different opinion is the one looking 'foolish'...but maybe that's just me.
          You are correct and your assessment is spot on.

Comment

Lol wheres the mods on here? U got 12 year old cats screaming obscenties in caps lock about their wwe hero conor fuggin mcgregor

Comment

I can't believe there are people who actually believe this. This some 2nd generation crackbaby sit.

Floyd likes to play it safe so his game plan was obvious after seeing how Conor gassed out against Diaz. And that is to let him gas out to where a simple tap will knock him down.

Pac don't play it safe. He will knock Conor out in any round depending on his mood at the time. Gtfoh

Comment

I don't think he will ever have the cardio for it.

I'm not one of the tards who think mayweather was "getting hit on purpose for good TV". McGregor was landing on him at will for a couple rounds. He has good hands.

But his cardio is concerned mediocre by MMA standards & cardio is a bigger slice of the pie in boxing.

VS any top level boxer the result will be the same: If he can't knock them out early in the fight then he will be barely able to stand up by rd 6.
                Last edited by ////; 02-17-2020, 02:22 AM.

Comment

He looked stumped to you because you don’t have any boxing experience. You’ve become of age and you don’t understand how to separate what you think is reality, versus what truly is reality.

You need to keep your mouth shut and let people who know what they’re talking about speak.

Just keep quiet and try and learn from people who know the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    He looked stumped to you because you don’t have any boxing experience. You’ve become of age and you don’t understand how to separate what you think is reality, versus what truly is reality.

You need to keep your mouth shut and let people who know what they’re talking about speak.

Just keep quiet and try and learn from people who know the sport.
                    Lol you sound like a woman dude...what's your height and weight? And gender.

I do have boxing experience btw, not that it really matters...you don't have to be a rocket scientist or a former boxer/fighter to know who is winning/how to analyze a fight lol.

And again you continue to demonstrate that you are a giant pus.sy, no offense, who takes things personally when someone merely has a different opinion than you...you're a woman to me.

And man I'm in my 30s...6'2 205...I'm one of the most athletic people I've ever personally met...I mean I'm legit probably taller/more athletic/box better/weigh more and in better shape than you...so yeah you trying to talk tough over the internet, I mean lol...if you could do anything to me in real life, you would have really earned it, and you would be one of a very few who could.

As I've hit on before...you are very likely a guy who is of more or less average intelligence...and you follow boxing a little bit...so to fill the void in your life, where no on really takes your opinion on anything seriously...you try and act like a boxing expert and try and use the 'fact' that you've followed the sport for a while, as evidence of your 'genius' lol.

Boxing is simple man...hit and don't get hit...score the round for the guy who did the better work...everything else is kind of meaningless...if you want to swear Floyd carried Conor, go ahead...I didn't see it that way and think the facts don't really back that up...but you are entitled to your own opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      I don't think he will ever have the cardio for it.

I'm not one of the tards who think mayweather was "getting hit on purpose for good TV". McGregor was landing on him at will at points. He has good hands.

But his cardio is concerned mediocre by MMA standards & cardio is a bigger slice of the pie in boxing.

VS any top level boxer the result will be the same: If he can't knock them out early in the fight then he will be barely able to stand up by rd 6.
                      yep well said man

Comment

Working...
                      X