No announcement yet.

How GGG shocked the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    That amateur record has been proven fake. He has many more losses.
    Most fighters do...so does mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      What kind of strange logic is this??

If in boxing boxers were penalized by just throwing a jab the whole fight while missing 1/3 of them, Canelo would have a land slide.

1/3 missed punches out of 100% thrown punches works out to a connect percentage of 67% . For that you thinks its OK to penalize him.. You're one brick short of a load my friend.
      Because Golovkin missed a lot just with the jab. If that’s your thing that’s your thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
        GGG had to play soft to get the Canelo paydays. GGG was paid off to lose to Canelo who is the long term moneymaker. GGG would have killed Canelo if he was allowed to fight for real, like he did in sparring eight years ago. But the big money is behind Canelo and GGG is old so he had to play along with the business.

wow, this turnip actually suggested that Golovkin threw the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Yoseph View Post
          Definitely mediocre. That's why I was disgusted when they were comparing him to Bernard Hopkins. Smh.

that was just ignorant fanboy stupidity

I remember when Golovkin fans used to make threads about how over-rated Hagler was

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
            Wait a second boys...are you telling me he has maybe more than 4 losses as an amateur? Boys, we got him!!!! We got him boys!!!! We got him!!!!!! Finally he is finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get the squad ready...next up we're taking back the Olympic silver medal he won...then we will move on to the other tourney golds he won...then getting that KO win over Bute washed out...the wins over Dirrell, gone...the wins over Andy Lee, Geale and Korobov, finished....this bum is finally finished.

We got him boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Side note to Robbie and Time - is the re.tard meeting at my house next week or are you guys still hosting at your place? See you guys soon.

the ret4rd meeting will ALWAYS be at your house man LMAO

looks like Bullshltkin lied to you clowns about EVERYTHING !!

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              I know GGG is your guy but whether it’s him or someone else , it’s pretty fughin lame to lie about your record
              Don’t you agree ?
              Dude by the way , your getting as bad as those nuthuggers and I really doubt I need to mention names
              It’s all good man , you like GGG and wtv you see him being better than I do but to start making threads day in day out and arguing over it ( always the same argument is quite sad )

that dickhead you are arguing with... thinks that Golovkin has faced more quality opposition than almost any other fighter in history

he also thinks that Andre Ward is no better than Sakio Bika

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                that dickhead you are arguing with... thinks that Golovkin has faced more quality opposition than almost any other fighter in history

he also thinks that Andre Ward is no better than Sakio Bika

good luck
                Oh well , that’s his fughin problem
                Ward - Bika hmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                  Because Golovkin missed a lot just with the jab. If that’s your thing that’s your thing.
                  Yeah landed punches is my thing. Apparently you don't pay attention to punches.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Yeah landed punches is my thing. Apparently you don't pay attention to punches.
                    Yeah and missed punches is everybody else’s thing? Imagine if judges pretended missing didn’t matter. 4 criteria is Defense. Does good defense make your opponent miss?

Take your time.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                      Nah, GGG was supposed to KO little nelo. Don't try to change the narrative now!
                      You mean little Nelo who just fought all the way up at 175? Who was already busting at the seams at 154-155?

Comment

Working...
                      X