No announcement yet.

How GGG shocked the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
    Some stuff you really don't understand lol...and some stuff you embellish, hoping I guess to sway some to your cause...yawn
    I understand clearly. You are fake as fuk!

I put $$$$ up and mean what I say.

You just talk talk talk. With nothing to lose.

I already told you bozo the clown we can do account bets but you know I’ll win and can’t make excuses to me.

I’ll fkn slap your sht card down and say bye Felicia...

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      just a few days ago, the clown told us how he scores a fight

he said punches that are not hard, and do not land cleanly... score half-a-point

despite the fact that the official criteria is crystal clear

and yet established/experienced posters seem to repsect his opinion... WTF?

this place is a fools paradise
      I know! And her criteria keeps changing. She flip flops with her scorecards. She just a Kunt that don’t know sht about boxing.

She be like

8-4 GGG
      8-4 GGG II
      8-4 Lara
      8-4 Trout

The troll would of had her head kicked in if she bet and said sht like that to ppl I knew if she bet $$$$$ and didn’t pay up

Comment

Some stuff you really don't understand lol...and some stuff you embellish, hoping I guess to sway some to your cause...yawn
        You would of had your head caved in if you bet money on fights and don’t pay. You show up with your excuses they ain’t gonna want to hear it. As soon as you open that dic sucking mouth you would get stomped! No one gives a fuk who you “felt” wins. Don’t believe me then try it???! Go put money where your cum guzzling mouth is. And then when lose say I’m not paying....

Comment

• you guys should see the positive, you should commend GGG for being brave enough to step up to world level at 34/35. SHame he couldnt maintain it more than 2 years but thats still decent. And the important thing is hes not over and done yet, he can extend that more.

So stop hating on him for it. Give him a chance to finish his legacy before you choose to hate or love him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            I understand clearly. You are fake as fuk!

I put $$$$ up and mean what I say.

You just talk talk talk. With nothing to lose.

I already told you bozo the clown we can do account bets but you know I’ll win and can’t make excuses to me.

I’ll fkn slap your sht card down and say bye Felicia...
            Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            I know! And her criteria keeps changing. She flip flops with her scorecards. She just a Kunt that don’t know sht about boxing.

She be like

8-4 GGG
            8-4 GGG II
            8-4 Lara
            8-4 Trout

The troll would of had her head kicked in if she bet and said sht like that to ppl I knew if she bet $$$$$ and didn’t pay up
            Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            You would of had your head caved in if you bet money on fights and don’t pay. You show up with your excuses they ain’t gonna want to hear it. As soon as you open that dic sucking mouth you would get stomped! No one gives a fuk who you “felt” wins. Don’t believe me then try it???! Go put money where your cum guzzling mouth is. And then when lose say I’m not paying....
            Why would I ever bet against Canelo in a fight lol...if it goes 12 rounds he is winning...I never watched him fight Trout...and felt he beat Lara 7-5..and I like Lara about as much as GGG.

I think we found BigStomps alt lol

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              just a few days ago, the clown told us how he scores a fight

he said punches that are not hard, and do not land cleanly... score half-a-point

despite the fact that the official criteria is crystal clear

and yet established/experienced posters seem to repsect his opinion... WTF?

this place is a fools paradise
              I know homies! He punch on-site labeled.

Comment

Why would I ever bet against Canelo in a fight lol...if it goes 12 rounds he is winning...I never watched him fight Trout...and felt he beat Lara 7-5..and I like Lara about as much as GGG.

I think we found BigStomps alt lol
                U put up with a lot of abuse!

Yes I had 7-5 ggg in the 1st fight and yes 7-5 Canelo 2

But you crying all the time about robberies and ducks pisses a lot of REAL boxing fans off

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  U put up with a lot of abuse!

Yes I had 7-5 ggg in the 1st fight and yes 7-5 Canelo 2

But you crying all the time about robberies and ducks pisses a lot of REAL boxing fans off
                  Do you agree that sometimes there are robberies/that sometimes judges give very favorable cards to the A-side?

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                    you guys should see the positive, you should commend GGG for being brave enough to step up to world level at 34/35. SHame he couldnt maintain it more than 2 years but thats still decent. And the important thing is hes not over and done yet, he can extend that more.

So stop hating on him for it. Give him a chance to finish his legacy before you choose to hate or love him.

and totally ignore the fact that he refused to step up 5 years earlier ?

... making ridiculous excuses to avoid world-class opponents, while steadfastly dining on flat-footed scrubs?

the ONLY 3 good opponents he fought are Jacobs, Derevy, and Canelo

he was forced to fight Jacobs and Derevy... and Canelo is the sports biggest cash-cow

if Golovkin could have completely avoided Jacobs and Derevy, he would have... they did everything they could to kill that fight... they put up sooooo many roadblocks that it cost them a fight date, and all they had to pay Jacobs to get the deal done was an extra 250k

they literally lost a fight-date over $250k, which tells you how keen they were to fight Danny Jacobs... and Golovkin did avoid Derevy the first time around, and got stripped of his title... they were only willing to face Derevy AFTER he lost to Jacobs

on what planet should we commend Golovkin for his timid career/resume?

honestly, the one word that I would use to describe Golovkin's career... especially following FIVE YEARS of that "anyone from 154-168" schtick... is... "timid"

Comment

Do you agree that sometimes there are robberies/that sometimes judges give very favorable cards to the A-side?
                      When you learn what a real robbery is then maybe I’ll take you seriously

Comment

Working...
                      X