No announcement yet.

How GGG shocked the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    GGG beat Canelo handily in fight 1 something like 8-4 by my card but even rooting for GGG in fight 2 had Canelo winning.
    I definitely think Canelo did better in fight 2...but I actually had the same score rd by rd in fight 2 as I had in fight 1...for me Canelo just struggles to win a lot of clear rounds, especially vs GGG, because he only fights in spurts...reason for me why the Jacobs fight was close for him and why he was probably down vs Kovalev until the stoppage.

But the work he needs to do to get a round is just fairly small sometimes...like he has to do 70% as well or so as his opponent and he can get a round like that all day, especially if he needs it.

I didn't really care about the decisions though...we all know that Canelo is the A-side and he will get the cards/decisions he needs...he brings in too much money for everyone and if he had 10 losses or something, no one would care to see him fight.

If GGG wanted a sure win he should have beat his as.s worse...easier said than done of course...but he got paid for his troubles as well so I don't feel too bad for him.

Comment

GGG is a good but not great fighter and he beat canelo in the first fight IMO, he was overhyped, but hey it happens

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        I mean according to GGG fans, Canelo was supposed to be too small to handle the power of GGG.
        Everyone has their opinions and predictions but nobody really knows until the fight happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Who’s on their 4th. Ow 6th weight class??? Who’s still on their first as pros???

How pissed were you when ggg didn’t KO Canelo in the first few rounds??? I remember fools betting me $$$ Canelo don’t see round 6...
          Pivot pivot pivot blah blah blah. Stay duckin, clown

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Yeah dudes a JOKE! This chick I’m fkn knows more about boxing then that clown does. He IGNORES body work and defense. He also counts landed jabs as the only punch you should score.

Fighter “A” lands 20 back footed jabs but misses 80.

Fighter “B” lands 18 punches with mixed up combos to the head and body lands almost 50% of power punches misses 50...

He gives fighter “A” the round. Because he landed 2 more punches. I’m dead serious l! She told me who lands more should ALWAYS get the round.

just a few days ago, the clown told us how he scores a fight

he said punches that are not hard, and do not land cleanly... score half-a-point

despite the fact that the official criteria is crystal clear

and yet established/experienced posters seem to repsect his opinion... WTF?

this place is a fools paradise

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
              Lol dude you're so stupid and you don't even realize it...I love it.

Your reading comprehension skills are like on a 3rd grade level lol

you are the fukwit who tried to twist the words of a professional judge, to insinuate that Golovkin beat Canelo...

... but then you found out that Weisfeld was an official judge for that fight, and he scored it for Canelo looooooooool

also, I just want to quickly discuss your other shltty behavior...

dude, happily engaging with me in this childish manner... but then hastily putting me on ignore immediately before you create a thread... is the lowest bltch-behavior that I have experienced on this site

wow, I mean... don't you feel like a right bltch... ?

coz yea, you sure do look like one

it does not matter that other posters are not aware of that fact... you 100% know that I am aware of that fact... so you must realize that I think you are a little bltch... right?... and you must know why... right?

why do that... ? LMAO

oh, right... I remember why

#bltchmade
              #superfanforlife

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                you are the fukwit who tried to twist the words of a professional judge, to insinuate that Golovkin beat Canelo...

...[/IMG]

dude, happily engaging with me in this childish manner... but then hastily putting me on ignore immediately before you create a thread... is the lowest bltch-behavior that I have experienced on this site

it does not matter that other posters are not aware of that fact... you 100% know that I am aware of that fact... so you must realize that I think you are a little bltch... right?... and you must know why... right?

why do that... ? LMAO

#bltchmade
                #superfanforlife
                Nah I still have you on ignore...sometimes when I'm on here though, I notice you've posted, and I can pull it up manually and respond if I would like to.

Also...on your other post...everyone has to make a decision as to whether any particular punch is clean and hard enough to be a scoring punch...and if you score a punch, you have to then quantify how effective that punch is, relative to say an extremely hard or clean shot.

Someone saying they value a less hard/clean shot over a very hard/clean shot...I mean that's what boxing is...sometimes I really feel like you are new to the sport and don't exactly understand how things work yet...idk I can't really completely figure that part out yet with you...because I refuse to believe someone could be that dumb sometimes lol

But yeah you are really funny sometimes lol...when you swear you're right about something and are so clearly wrong, and try to mock someone else...I mean it really just cracks me up lol...but keep being you bro, the world needs all types

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

... but then you found out that Weisfeld was an official judge for that fight, and he scored it for Canelo looooooooool

why do that... ? LMAO

#bltchmade
                  #superfanforlife
                  Btw I have you on ignore because you are incapable of having a debate with anyone without getting really nasty...and when I make a thread I have no interest in having someone like that in my threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
                    Nah I still have you on ignore...sometimes when I'm on here though, I notice you've posted, and I can pull it up manually and respond if I would like to.

Also...on your other post...everyone has to make a decision as to whether any particular punch is clean and hard enough to be a scoring punch...and if you score a punch, you have to then quantify how effective that punch is, relative to say an extremely hard or clean shot.

Someone saying they value a less hard/clean shot over a very hard/clean shot...I mean that's what boxing is...sometimes I really feel like you are new to the sport and don't exactly understand how things work yet...idk I can't really completely figure that part out yet with you...because I refuse to believe someone could be that dumb sometimes lol

But yeah you are really funny sometimes lol...when you swear you're right about something and are so clearly wrong, and try to mock someone else...I mean it really just cracks me up lol...but keep being you bro, the world needs all types

not realizing that Weisfeld was an official judge for Canelo/Golovkin, as you frantically set about twisting his words to suggest that Golovkin won the fight... was not exactly your best work kid loooool

but it sure was better than when you suggested that punches which do not land hard or clean still score

that is LITERALLY scoring just for activity

you do not even qualify as a average casual-fan... you are a shocking one

#casualfanforlife

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      not realizing that Weisfeld was an official judge for Canelo/Golovkin, as you frantically set about twisting his words to suggest that Golovkin won the fight... was not exactly your best work kid loooool

but it sure was better than when you suggested that punches which do not land hard or clean still score

that is LITERALLY scoring just for activity

you do not even qualify as a average casual-fan... you are a shocking one

#casualfanforlife
                      Some stuff you really don't understand lol...and some stuff you embellish, hoping I guess to sway some to your cause...yawn

Comment

Working...
                      X