Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Inks Pact With Paradigm Sports, Who Handle McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
    Floyd made the most money with no endorsement. Lol ..Dont you get it??? And as far as Al Haymon goes...Do you know Floyd because of Al Haymon or do you know Al because of Floyd?
    I knew about Al waaay before Floyd lol are you kidding me? Im gonna say its safe to say you knew Floyd first right? My involvement in the sport is deeper than you know. I knew Vernon personally and remember when he signed with Al. Floyd i think was still with Bob.
    Youre right. Floyd did make more money without endorsements. He wasnt with top rank. Pac was getting robbed. But Manny did make more PPV money than Floyd up until Floyd fought Canelo. Thats when he passed him. Whats your point? Floyd is dead. Manny is still fighting and surpassing him.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
      Yeah I heard of him

I believe Floyd fought him in 2013
      Let me guess, Floyd waited for Canelo to get old before he fought him?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        I knew about Al waaay before Floyd lol are you kidding me? Im gonna say its safe to say you knew Floyd first right? My involvement in the sport is deeper than you know. I knew Vernon personally and remember when he signed with Al. Floyd i think was still with Bob.
        Youre right. Floyd did make more money without endorsements. He wasnt with top rank. Pac was getting robbed. But Manny did make more PPV money than Floyd up until Floyd fought Canelo. Thats when he passed him. Whats your point? Floyd is dead. Manny is still fighting and surpassing him.
        Lol...this is hilarious...I covered boxing for a bit...and I did know Al Haymon but not before I knew about Floyd. Ive known about Floyd since 94. If Haymon was managing Vernon before 94 that's news to me. Floyd made his debut in 96, so you knew Haymon before that?

As for how Manny made more than Floyd pre Canelo. Pleae enlighten me...I know Floyd made 8 mil against Baldomir, 25 against Oscar and 25 against Hatton. Please explain how Manny made more

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Let me guess, Floyd waited for Canelo to get old before he fought him?
          Roll all I'm sayin is Pac is STILL fighting threats

Floyd ain't doing that so we can't jus say Pac is following him.

Comment

Roll all I'm sayin is Pac is STILL fighting threats

Floyd ain't doing that so we cant say Pac is jus following him.
            So Pac wasn't finished when Floyd fought him, then?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Lol...this is hilarious...I covered boxing for a bit...and I did know Al Haymon but not before I knew about Floyd. Ive known about Floyd since 94. If Haymon was managing Vernon before 94 that's news to me. Floyd made his debut in 96, so you knew Haymon before that?

As for how Manny made more than Floyd pre Canelo. Pleae enlighten me...I know Floyd made 8 mil against Baldomir, 25 against Oscar and 25 against Hatton. Please explain how Manny made more

Comment

So Pac wasn't finished when Floyd fought him, then?
                Pacquiao fought an undefeated world champion his last time out Roll

Floyd ain't doing that type of shit in 2020 lol

Comment

Pacquiao fought an undefeated world champion his last time out Roll

Floyd ain't doing that type of shit in 2020 lol

Right. Pacquiao fought an undefeated champion in 2019 and beat him.

Which means Pacquiao wasn't shot when Floyd fought him.

Comment

Right. Pacquiao fought an undefeated champion in 2019 and beat him.

Which means Pacquiao wasn't shot when Floyd fought him.

No argument from me on that fam

The ONLY point I'm trying to make is we cant say Pacquiao is jus following Jr because Jr is not fighting undefeated world champions currently where Pac still is.

That's all I'm sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                      this is bad for boxing , fighting a non boxer

and yes this is a disgrace to pac's legacy

not hard to tell it like it is!
                      If Pac/Mac happened it would be a joke and wouldn't count for anything but disgrace to Pacquiao's legacy? Come on bro. Lots of fighters have done goofy stuff like this in the past and although it was meaningless, it didn't change what they had accomplished. Ali fought that Japanese wrestler. Fury was in WWE.
                      Manny already fought and beat Thurman which is more than most fighters have achieved at his age.

Comment

Working...
                      X