Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Inks Pact With Paradigm Sports, Who Handle McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    A world title holder going to be fighting a 0-1 fighter. This is much worse than what Mayweather did. Pacquiao is a ****ing joke at this point. Fight someone decent or drop the belt.
    Co-sign this.

Comment

Originally posted by patrick_p View Post
      Well....a McGregor fight would be better than fighting a japanese midget so he can't go as low as Floyd.
      He follows Floyd's lead, so dont be too sure the young Rizin star isnt next.

Comment

So I think it's safe to say that Manny found a way to leave PBC?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
          So I think it's safe to say that Manny found a way to leave PBC?
          Clearly that isnt what this means. Paradigm is an mma promotional. Meaning Manny most likely signed a one & done deal to fight McGregor. Pac is still with haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by pac-boy View Post
            god your an idiot. Can you read? Or is it comprehension is your weak point?

I said manny won it first...moron! Keyword....first! Understand now.

Here is the list for the fotd given by the bwaa (dumbass)
            starting in the 1990s, the bwaa began naming a "fighter of the decade."

1. Roy jones jr (1990)
            2. Manny pacquiao (2000) before floyd dumbass
            3. Floyd mayweather (2010) after manny dumbass

pay attention to the bold in your quote you illiterate dumbass
            yes we know once drug testing started poochquiao started losing and getting knocked out lmfaooooo.... Ariza shakes had to go.. Duhhhhhh

Comment

I dont quite understand why the argument over who's better or more qualified to do what the other couldn't or wouldn't between Pac and Floyd. They both have their own legacy and made their own mark in the sport they should have fought each other sooner in their careers BUT they didnt. Could've should've would've dont change the way it all actually happened. Either way I'm fairly positive their both 2 of the highest paid boxers of all time. Love em or hate em they've made themselves profitable and unforgettable.

Comment

Lmao Floyd always getting outshined by the better man!!

Manny whipping common opponents in much more spectacular fashion!

And NBA Star CJ Watson fooked Floyd’s baby mama! She said because he was way bigger than Floyd! Lmao

No wonder Floyd always carries a chip on his shoulder!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
                  Lol...I know it burns....Much props to Manny for his achievements. The fact will remain that he used Floyd's formula to gain commercial success. He signed with PBC a company built on Floyd's labor to rebrand himself and to chase Floyd for another payday. Now he signs to McGregor's management to try to capture the magic that Floyd and Conor had. Lol....Floyd blazed the way for him
                  LOL yeah right. He was endorsed by Nike in his prime and Floyds prime. At that time nobody wanted to endorse Floyd.
                  Al Haymon made Floyd. Hes not self made. Manny made himself. and Al Haymond is cashing out on Manny now. And Manny will work with Both Management teams now. Your point is a bit lack.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
                    Lmao Floyd always getting outshined by the better man!!

Manny whipping common opponents in much more spectacular fashion!

And NBA Star CJ Watson fooked Floyd’s baby mama! She said because he was way bigger than Floyd! Lmao

No wonder Floyd always carries a chip on his shoulder!

Comment

Originally posted by HaymonTheGod View Post
                      yes we know once drug testing started poochquiao started losing and getting knocked out lmfaooooo.... Ariza shakes had to go.. Duhhhhhh
                      Awe look you used spell check. Im so proud of you.

Comment

Working...
                      X