Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields' Brother Takes Plea Deal in Bashir Assault Case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Nahh you just have to give them a bigger fish....
    You think he rolled on someone?

Comment

A true reminder of today’s coward culture in the ******. He obviously rolled over and snitched on one of his drug dealing brothers. Coward culture all the way through.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        You think he rolled on someone?
        Absolutely. The cops own these guys, they literally have everything on them, just need to make a deal cause they know these boys are cowards.

Comment

Hood ****, what did you expect

Comment

Sounds like her brother has mental health issues(majority of us do) but she needs to cut him off!

She finally did a good job of keeping quiet about the whole ordeal instead of making Instagram live videos about it and telling her opponent basically forget the trainer and still fight!

Hopefully Shields leaves that business alone and continue to make history and I wish James Ali Bashir well!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Snitching comes easy to some lol
              Hahaha.....2020 is the year of the Rat (Chinese Calendar)

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                - -U lyin' that bro ever committed the assault to begin with.

U just another thug in thug world.
                What are you to talking about?

All I ever said was that Claressa didn't sucker punch anyone. And asked for proof that her brother was the guilty party.

Now that the law has taken it's course everyone should be satisfied.

Comment

Coward! What a bitch move; Beating up an old man then fleeing the scene? That plea is much too lenient. Perhaps the D.A. couldn't find any surveillance footage of the assault. He may not do any jail time which would be a damn shame.

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
                    He's extremely likely the old man didn't die. Up to a year, huh? Give him the full year.
                    No, I say give him five years.

Comment

I thought black people get treated harshly by the American Justice system?

He even got off easy by British standards.

WTF!!

Comment

Working...
                      X