Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell Tested, Beats Tugstsogt Nyambayar in Tough Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
    The Velez fight was a non-stop war and the Russel fight was a heck of a good fight.
    green k

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      Damn Velez rehydrated 20 damn pounds.
      Russell Jr never thanked or mentioned or Haymon. You can see how pissed he is that Haymons never got him Leo Abner or Tank.

Comment

• dude you can't even beat him he won the Olympic silver medal what's your belt

Comment

• Awesome fight.it might be a year from now but who's next

Comment

• Da homie King Tug doe. Keep that cuban smh

Comment

• Originally posted by budfr View Post
              Santa Ceuz is not ducking Russel...it´s the other way around. Russel fights once a year, they should have withheld his title. Rusell is boring, and relies on his jab that has no force....
              Yeah kind of hard to plan your career around a groundhog. On the side note Leo throwing 1,000 punches should be able to win this fight. Neither one will win by KO. Bet the OVER all day every day...

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
                Russell Jr never thanked or mentioned or Haymon. You can see how pissed he is that Haymons never got him Leo Abner or Tank.
                And he should be pissed! He's put in the work, so he should have gotten a shot at Abner and Leo a long time ago! Along comes Tank, and they feeding him nicely! Had Abner not injured his eye, he would've fought Tank, and now Tank is going to fight LSC! I like Haymon and PBC, but they doing GRJ wrong! If I were GRJ, i'd go holla at Arum, and see if I could get a fight with Shakur Stevenson or Miguel Berchelt!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  And he should be pissed! He's put in the work, so he should have gotten a shot at Abner and Leo a long time ago! Along comes Tank, and they feeding him nicely! Had Abner not injured his eye, he would've fought Tank, and now Tank is going to fight LSC! I like Haymon and PBC, but they doing GRJ wrong! If I were GRJ, i'd go holla at Arum, and see if I could get a fight with Shakur Stevenson or Miguel Berchelt!
                  Grj put no work in, wth are you talking about, the guy only fights bums

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
                    Grj put no work in, wth are you talking about, the guy only fights bums
                    Lomachenko, Gonzalez, Escandon, Jo Jo Diaz, and King Tug, were no bums! You'll see King Tug do well in the future, just like you just saw what Jo Jo Diaz did to Tevin Farmer!

Comment

• Not certain grj got tested, this looked like a routine fight. King tug is talented, but not quite in Russell’s league yet

Comment

Working...
                      X