Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell Tested, Beats Tugstsogt Nyambayar in Tough Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    i can't believe i watched rigondeaux and russell jr's fights back to back. i deserve to go to heaven when i die even if i set a school full of children on fire on monday.
    True......it was painul to watch. That style of African-Americans wrongly called " slick " is very boring because not only is it a jab, run, and stare fest but also a hugging fest.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      i can't believe i watched rigondeaux and russell jr's fights back to back. i deserve to go to heaven when i die even if i set a school full of children on fire on monday.
      And hey, frankly you deserve to let off some steam after taking that one for the cause. Who could be all that mad?

Comment

• King Tug reminds me of GGG. He's a good fighter and will be champ someday with a little more experience. If he didn't wait and went to the body earlier, the outcome would have been closer

Comment

• what shat night of fights, straight up sleep aid *yawn*

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
            118-110

That’s dirty
            Another blind judge. 116-112 was more like it!

Comment

• gary and rigo. 2 of loma's sons. tank davis is also his son in law

Comment

• Originally posted by Bitedown View Post
                Nuts? I had it 9-3....maybe 8-4

Wider then I would have yea but not nuts or dirty
                118-110
                Not sure about that

Comment

• How does Gary manage to keep his title fighting only once year?

Also, moving to 135 would be suicide.

Comment

• Originally posted by budfr View Post
                    True......it was painul to watch. That style of African-Americans wrongly called " slick " is very boring because not only is it a jab, run, and stare fest but also a hugging fest.....
                    But Rigo is Cuban. Wtf are you on about?

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                      what shat night of fights, straight up sleep aid *yawn*
                      The Velez fight was a non-stop war and the Russel fight was a heck of a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X