No announcement yet.

The Klitschkos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Vitali would rule the division. Wlad not so much. His chin is garbage, and Manny Steward isn't around in this era. He'd rush in their with his chin up and either get caught or gas out and get caught like he used to.

41 year old wlad almost stopped AJ.

Prime wlad would be fine vs him. His timing vs Fury was horrible at 39 as well, fury was too fluid. But prime he can land on Fury.

Wilder is the one he has to worry about. Wilder comes out swining and putting on pressure, Wlad HATES pressure and thats when his chin gets exposed.

I dont think Wlads chin is any worse than AJ's, they are similar.

Comment

I miss vitali for sure. Iron jaw, great stamina, always stayed composed when under pressure. Sanders was trying to take his head off and he was able to keep his cool unlike wlad. Half his face falling off vs lennox and still staying composed and winning rounds with his face falling off.

Comment

If they were fighting now and in their primes.

1. Tyson Fury
        2. Deontay Wilder
        3. Vitali
        4. Wlad
        5. AJ

Comment

They would still be top guys.

Vitali stopped Solis ( Ortiz of that era) in first round, lol.

Comment

They would both be champions.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
              Wlad in his prime would've easily beaten Fury and Joshua. He was past it by the Pulev fight, let alone the Fury fight. He likely would've beaten Wilder easily too, but with Wlad's glass jaw Wilder had a puncher's chance.

Vitali would walk through all three of them in his prime.
              Wladimir Kiltschko's punch resistance was not as bad as people make out. Kiltschko may of been knocked down but he always got back up 'It was more so a combination of fatigue/punch resistance' But as his career progressed his endurance seemed to improve etc

In my opinion both of the Kiltschko brothers would be champions at their peak.

Comment

The Klitschkos were the goats. To say it was a weak era was anti white smear campaigning. They made the era look weak because they were too good. The era had already been decimated by Lennox previously. But the Ks were all time greats, maybe the GOATs. Bigger stronger smarter and more dedicated in training than Ali.

Anybody who says it was a weak era is a moron. Every era is tough, the only difference is how the media portrays the era. The Ali era is lionized but if Ali would never have had his bike stolen, his era would have been weak and boring, no personalities. Ali made his era look greater than it was because he was so colorful and charismatic and exciting.

Comment

Personally I think Wlad would have put boxed wilder too easily and won comfortably.

Fury and Joshua he has obviously fought - I suspect he would’ve beaten fury in the rematch and he obviously was really close to beating AJ. They would both be minimum top5 and potentially top2

Comment

Both would easily dominate today, I don't even see how any current hw could beat Vitali.

Honestly overall Wilder and Fury are pretty mediocre

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
                      The Klitschkos were the goats. To say it was a weak era was anti white smear campaigning.
                      then why were they mashed when stepping up? Were the klitschkos active anti white smearers themselves, just doing their bit for the movement?

Comment

Working...
                      X