Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so much hate on NSB for GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    You ggg fans think that anyone who tells you the truth about him and his career is hating... that’s hilarious considering it’s the TRUTH! no one us hating on ggg we just telling you the truth... stop being so emotionally attached to him ��
    Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    Ggg can never achieve what canelo has done.... EVER. You can bet the house on that
    Dude I don't care at all...I'm not saying this to be rude really...but imho you're very likely a very insecure guy who sides with Canelo because of your somewhat common ancestry.

So your opinion, or anyone like you's opinion, is just not relevant to me...you guys just don't have any credibility...I'm just saying that matter of factly...I read through your posts and I don't take anything you say seriously...just the emotional words of diehard fans who need their guy to be great and the other guy to suck, to satisfy and fill some void in their life.

Btw...anyone with two eyes would have seen that an 'old' GGG beat Canelo, twice...so before you disparage GGG so much, maybe consider what that means to your current hero, Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing_1013 View Post
      Hagler went 15 rounds with Duran in basically a draw...was schooled 8-4 by an inactive SRL...he lost twice to nobodies earlier in his career...he also would probably be fighting at 154 if he were to fight today.

Point is to say that GGG has a lot of great parts to his career, and then legit things you can get on him for as well...and then there are some like you who feel compelled to go way overboard in criticism of him.

Dude was an ATG MW...great am career and a great pro career...exactly where he falls all-time at MW is up for debate, but he is certainly in the discussion.

Lemieux Jacobs Murray and SD and even Brook would be his top 5 official wins...not bad at all really...to beat prime versions of those guys...4 of them at their best weight.

And if people want to say the SD fight was a fortunate win (thought it was a very close fight, edged to GGG), then they should give GGG his wins over Canelo...so it could go both ways really.
      No he isn't in the discussion. His best win is an either way fight with Jacobs. You're ridiculous

Comment

Lol Ward and Jacobs are way different styles...Ward may well have beat GGG in a fair fight...who knows really...but Sullivan Barrera gave Ward imho more problems than Danny gave GGG...so you could go either way with logic like that.

I just score fights/rounds how they happen...I don't have my card filled out beforehand..try it sometime...unfortunately I'm close to having to block you on here man...your responses are very childish and kind of disgusting.

Lol...I hope you're not Canelo fans...the only reason why GGG was put in the position to face Vanes (and Vanes was always a decent fight anyway; no issue as a late replacement) is because Canelo popped for PEDs...you getting on GGG for that whole situation is a 100% a great example of people looking very biased with their criticism of GGG.

Honestly, thanks for admitting that your 'hate' of GGG is not based on logic, but rather on emotion...and for admitting that you only really hate on him because you are upset that some of his fans hated on your guy...so childish lol.

Pretty accurate imo
        no...my disdain for golovkin is 100 percent based on logic...and ive shared my reasons and logic many times...im not going to repeat it...my sentiments have been echoed by countless others....

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          No he isn't in the discussion. His best win is an either way fight with Jacobs. You're ridiculous
          Oh yeah he is definitely in the discussion lol...it's really only him BHop, Hagler, and Monzon...and then maybe a few others depending on what weight class you would put them at...GGG pretty clearly fought much better comp. than BHop at MW anyway...to not know that is kind of embarrassing really...yeah that was a clear W really vs Danny...fair to say GGG didn't dominate as much as he was expected to in some of his big fights...but his only real close fight imho was vs SD.

And not that I take seriously the opinions of a man whose entire life seems to revolve around denouncing Wilder and fetishizing Joshua anyway...look at your avatar picture for God's sake...you're an embarrassment to men everywhere...cheerio 'Robbie'
          Last edited by Boxing_1013; 02-10-2020, 07:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            im white....i dont like golovkin...yet i dont display the same disdain for guys like loma and kovalev...usyk etc....because i have respect for them.....i may throw a dig at them here and there(because im a ward fan...a wilder fan also and fans of those guys will disparage those guys) but its rare....

if people had respect for guys like ward and floyd...i probably wouldnt even bat an eye about golovkin and his career and how much of a hype job i believe it is/was.....but golovkin fans go around giving nobody any respect...floyd, ward, canelo etc.....

the sad part is they do this and then cry "why doesnt anyone respect golovkin"...its so friggin sad and pathetic....then they cry hate and racism or whatever they want to cry when its them who starts the cycle of hate....

golovkin was always fun to watch.....if you see someone hating on loma its probably because his fans have **** talked on any and every fighter that does, or has, fought around his weight class.....guys like golovkin and loma would be enjoyed and left to be if it werent for insecure fgts feeling the need to put down other fighters by using their mancrushes to do so...
            Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            no...my disdain for golovkin is 100 percent based on logic...and ive shared my reasons and logic many times...im not going to repeat it...my sentiments have been echoed by countless others....
            Literally all anyone has to do is read your above post and maybe read between the lines a tiny bit

Comment

Oh yeah he is definitely in the discussion lol...it's really only him BHop, Hagler, and Monzon...and then maybe a few others depending on what weight class you would put them at...GGG pretty clearly fought much better comp. than BHop at MW anyway...to not know that is kind of embarrassing really...yeah that was a clear W really vs Danny...fair to say GGG didn't dominate as much as he was expected to in some of his big fights...but his only real close fight imho was vs SD.

And not that I take seriously the opinions of a man whose entire life seems to revolve around denouncing Wilder and fetishizing Joshua anyway...look at your avatar picture for God's sake...you're an embarrassment to men everywhere...cheerio 'Robbie'
              So now you're going to pretend the Jacobs fight couldn't have gone either way?
              Golovkin greater than Hopkins? Seriously.

You were arguing Golovkin won the 2nd fight against Canelo using Steve Weisfeld comments in an article. Arguing for pages upon pages how Steve Weisfeld's opinion was so great. You didn't know Steve Weisfeld was a judge for the damn fight and had Canelo winning. I haven't taken anything you say seriously since. You're a clown.
              Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 02-10-2020, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Literally all anyone has to do is read your above post and maybe read between the lines a tiny bit
                Lol... "I hate him because his fans said something bad about the guy I like."

Comment

Dude I don't care at all...I'm not saying this to be rude really...but imho you're very likely a very insecure guy who sides with Canelo because of your somewhat common ancestry.

So your opinion, or anyone like you's opinion, is just not relevant to me...you guys just don't have any credibility...I'm just saying that matter of factly...I read through your posts and I don't take anything you say seriously...just the emotional words of diehard fans who need their guy to be great and the other guy to suck, to satisfy and fill some void in their life.

Btw...anyone with two eyes would have seen that an 'old' GGG beat Canelo, twice...so before you disparage GGG so much, maybe consider what that means to your current hero, Canelo
                  Like shadow keeps telling you, go collect your money then... since ggg “won twice” lol... I’m not even hating on ggg like I keep telling you. I’m just telling you facts, it’s your insecurity that makes you think the facts about ggg is perceived by you as hatred. Stop being a ggg di.ck sucker and admit the fact that canelos legacy is greater than ggg ever will be, that canelo and ggg have a draw and canelo beat ggg while in vada 365. Also that gggs best win is a controversial one va Danny Jacobs... 😂 all facts not even “hating” like you say.

Comment

Good post...I like GGG but I think a big part of why I seem to 'defend' him so much on here, is that a lot of the flack he gets is so crazy lol.

If some fighter at 147 said 'I'll face anyone at 154'...I mean how is that even a remarkable comment lol...people say stuff like that all the time.

As I've said before...there is valid stuff to get on GGG for, just like any fighter...he never moved up (though some guys don't, Hagler didn't for example)...he could have dominated more vs Jacobs Canelo Canelo or SD...etc etc...I wish people would get on him for the more valid stuff so we wouldn't have to have these silly conversations so often.
                    The flack he gets is minor compared to Floyd, Manny and some others.

There are a few versions of this same thread and it always comes back to the same general point-the fans that love GGG for non boxing reasons make threads like this so they can say anyone that doesn't like GGG or criticizes him does so only because he is white and not American.

When a poster that doesn't like GGG explains why, that answer is automatically dismissed by the GGG diehards (many of whom like him not for his boxing but because he looks like them and didn't come from America).

It's always the same type of poster; i.e. Legends456, Jubei, Maxi, Madison that makes this kind of GGG thread. Yes, some of the criticism he receives is petty but that is because petty criticisms have driven NSB for 15 years.

I think we'd all be better off if all of these threads were merged into one GGG master thread so the forum isn't polluted. Same with Floyd and Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
                      I have seen so many posts on NSB speaking disparagingly of GGG and his fans. Why is this?
                      because ggg fans used to be pac fans.. at least that's what the floyd fans is saying on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X