Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is there so much hate on NSB for GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    I can say there was no “robbery” with a straight face or ducking.

Those are a casual fans only boxing vocabulary
    Golovkin won a competitive fight 1st time around.

Think the 2nd was a draw or Canelo win. Not clear enough for Golovkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Originally posted by Nay_Sayer
      LMAO

Exactly WHO has Bumlovkin beaten?
      Probably Kell Brook???
      Indeed. Lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Dudes been ducked for years when he was prime.
        Nonsense.

He could have had the Ward fight and the Lara fight back during the time when he was allegedly "ducked". Instead of taking those fights he preferred to continue on knocking over random TOMATO CANs...

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Nah. Canelo will beat the aged Golovkin now.

First fight.

Can you say with a straight face Canelo beat Golovkin?
          So 1 ggg year = 10 PAC/Floyd/Loma years???

Plenty of 35 year old boxers still competing at the highest level. They just did an ESPN best boxer by age! You should go check it out! You guys act like GGG been in wars that aged him??

Maybe ggg is really Cuban??? GGg is lying on his birth certificate

Comment

• Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
            Nonsense.

He could have had the Ward fight and the Lara fight back during the time when he was allegedly "ducked". Instead of taking those fights he preferred to continue on knocking over random TOMATO CANs...
            That’s an insult to Tomato Cans! I literally had to google 90% of ggg’s opponents. Never seen Rolls fight or this Simon Sesmeta guy? I mean house arrest wade was bad when he showed up with an ankle bracelet, and 1 glove on training at the local YMCA

Comment

• Originally posted by Cult45CoverUp
              Canelo fans feel threatened.
              This is a response to your ignorant signature.

One trial had evidence against the accused and one didn't.

Not very hard to decipher the truth bruh

Comment

• Canelo fanboys can't sleep knowing GGG is the undisputed greatest MW to lace them up. Caught up to B-Hops record like it was nothing. Beat every lion put in front of him and was ducked like the plague. Forced Ward to retire.

History will remember him as a top 30 fighter all time. A real monster of his era.

Comment

Nonsense.

Lmao.

He could of had the Ward fight? In 2013 Ward was at 168 and didnt want GGG. Then in 2015 having not even fought at 168 once since declining to fight GGG, its GGG that is the one ducking the bigger guy? Especially a guy who just was fighting at 175?

In what world does someone call someone two weight classes below you ducking?

Then he could of had the Lara fight?

Probably not. Lara would have done NOTHING for his profile especially at that time. Lara is still making pennies and STILL at 154.

Lara has STILL beaten nobody. How does that help GGGs career? GGG had much better options than Lara who isnt in his weight class but you guys just love to regurgitate **** you hear and speak it as truth.

Comment

LMAO

Looks to me like you've been drinking lots of Kool Aid..
                    Idk man I think dominating/KOing about 10-15 solid pros in their primes, is really impressive...most guys I've studied/seen have a few losses/close/controversial fight in a stretch like that...GGG never did, I think that is really impressive...great run really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                      Ggg isn’t as good as you or anyone think or thought he was, that’s a fact. Sorry buddy, I know it hurts you and your think I’m hating but that’s the reality
                      How did you score the 2 Canelo-GGG fights? Round by round/12 round score etc

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                      no.. that was when GGG was in his own lane.. that's when mofos loved him.. soon as he starts merging into canelo's lane, that's when the hate started. it's always like this on here...

look at pacquiao for example, before there was even any talks of pac fighting floyd, there was zero hate for the man! mofos wasnt even accusing him of juicing (even though he was knocking mofos out already) because pac was in his own lane.

the minute he started merging into floyd's lane, that's when the hate and accusation started. ggg is now getting the same treatment. they only love you when you're below them. the moment you're equal or is looking to pass them up, that's when the hate comes in.
                      Great point on the bold.

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                      Sullivan Barrera isn't Andre Ward's best win.

Remind us again, exactly WHO has Bumlovkin beaten?
                      That's your opinion and you're welcome to it.

The FACTS, however, are clear. The best wins on Bumlovkin's resume are Jacobs and Lemieux - and those wins do not make an ATG or even a HoF resume..
                      Right and Ward struggled imho to beat Barrera...he was in a dog fight and it was a close fight...and Barrera is a B class fighter.

The 'who did he beat' angle is kind of weak as well imo...I mean we all saw him beat Canelo...honestly I don't see how anyone objective doesn't give GGG 2 wins in those fights...besides those fights, he has official wins over a prime Jacobs, Lemieux, Murray and Derevy...and also Brook...that's a really solid group.

I've always said that I don't see how people overrate past great, shot, out of shape former greats...and then underrate prime, solid pros fighting at their best weights...that second group is often times a tougher fight than the first group...just because the name on the back of the jersey says Jordan, doesn't mean that it's Michael Jordan anymore, if you see what I'm saying.

But yeah I think GGG has a great resume, even without getting an official result or two vs Canelo...you can't run through/dominate as many good fighters as he did without being the truth...Stevens or Lemieux would have dropped him...or Jacobs or Derevy or Canelo...one of those guys would have really beat him (only close fight GGG has had imho is vs Derevy...he won all the others 8-4 at least).

He would have gone 12 with Brook, Monroe, Macklin, Proksa etc...the only 2 really 'bad' fights in GGG's career performance wise were vs Ouma and Derevy...and he definitely won one and I think he won vs SD as well...fair to say GGG didn't dominate Jacobs Canelo Canelo and SD as much as expected though...that is a fair argument.

GGG may not have been this superhuman killer some thought him to be...but he was still a damn good boxer and fighter...and he proved that every time out so far...just a great fighter with a great career.

Pavlik was undefeated. Hopkins' win over Pavlik *****s anything on Bumlovkin's resume - easily...
                      Pavlik is a good win...it was at LHW though...we are talking who had the better MW career...I would say officially (so not including my 2 wins for GGG vs Nelo) Jacobs Murray SD and Lemieux are all about the same type of win for Bhop vs Pavlik...where Pavlik stands as a win vs those 5 fighters is debatable for sure though.
                      Last edited by Boxing_1013; 02-10-2020, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X