Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather under investigation for alleged assault at Miami hotel before SB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    How is this, "sticking up for him"? That is just dumb. You're trying too hard.

You got into arguments with other posters about an outfit Floyd had on at the Super Bowl. You have more posts in this thread than anyone, including the thread starter. It's clear you're the one in this thread that took it too far.

Stop lying, you'd definitely buy one of those because you're a wanna be black current trend f-ckboy more than anyone on NSB.
    bruh!! you basically just said we're all jealous of floyd and that we would be wearing the same thing too if we had the money. that's sticking up for him even when you know it's wrong.

you know damm well you will never wear that shiiet or buy that shiiet if you have the money. it's ok to not agree with what your fav fighter does. it's ok to disagree at times dunn. it's normal, that's called being an adult.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
      - -U against XX genetic males?
      If only I knew what is XX genetic males lol

Comment

How is this, "sticking up for him"? That is just dumb. You're trying too hard.

You got into arguments with other posters about an outfit Floyd had on at the Super Bowl. You have more posts in this thread than anyone, including the thread starter. It's clear you're the one in this thread that took it too far.

Stop lying, you'd definitely buy one of those because you're a wanna be black current trend f-ckboy more than anyone on NSB.

yall see this shiiet right here?? and you said your not sticking up for him? wtf is all that about? no, i dont wanna be black, wtf??!! if i was to post something along that line, i would be accused of being a racist!!

you have a crab in a bucket mentality dunn no wonder why posters on here stays clowning on yall. yall only speak up when you feel its about yall but then yall turn around and do the same to others lol.

Comment

actually that video looks like Floyd guys showed BIG TIME restraint, because that dude was begging to be murked......

Comment

How did I defend anything? You just wrote 3 paragraphs about an outfit he is wearing at the Super Bowl. I find it utterly ret@rded that you equate wearing this with a cry for attention because the outfit is "ostentatious".

If that isn't bad enough, then you post that "wearing outfits like that and other such acts will only serve to eventually lighten his resources so his kids have to go to work in the salt mines like the rest of us." This is really f-cking stupid and about as racist as you can get because it assumes that Floyd will spend away his money simply because he is a black athlete.

When you were typing this, did you think that possibly you're not properly comprehending how much wealth he has generated and that his spending doesn't exceed the amount his financial planners have recommended to him? Did you think maybe he has put away enough so his children and their children etc etc never have to work again?

Finally you typed, "If Floyd could hang onto some of his money and make an effort not to act as a laughing stock, he might attract the help of people who have class and education and know how to sustain wealth."

You have no idea who he works with in terms of his finances other than Haymon. What is outright disgusting, and just as racist as above, is your assumption that his fashion sense is an indicator of his financial acumen or success. Worse you see this outfit and somehow think this and his other expenditures indicate he isn't "hanging on to his money", which is basically just you applying historical problems of black athletes and attaching it to Floyd because he is also a black athlete, without any financial data to confirm this.

It is disappointing and disheartening to read this post from you.
            Out of respect Im going to ask you to look at the post and reevaluate any claims of racism. You may not like what I said but to claim racism is disingenious. Nothing was said about Floyd's race... Seriously to use that charge so lightly should be beneath you.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              My wife likes all that LV and luxury handbag stuff. She has a few LV bags and wallets. I think the shyt is ugly and overpriced, but I get that women like it. This new generation of "men" are much more in touch with their feminine side I guess. Yeah, a dude clutching an LV bag in our day would have been wise to cross the street and walk the other way. Now it's getting harder to distinguish men and women's clothes, haircuts, and grooming habits. They have make-up lines just for men now. Dudes who are all jacked at the gym posting duck-face kissy selfies on IG. People teaching their cats to be dogs and changing Coke into Pepsi. The world is upside down my friend.

It sure is...nice post thanks for the affirmation, at least I know I am not insane.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                bruh!! you basically just said we're all jealous of floyd and that we would be wearing the same thing too if we had the money. that's sticking up for him even when you know it's wrong.

you know damm well you will never wear that shiiet or buy that shiiet if you have the money. it's ok to not agree with what your fav fighter does. it's ok to disagree at times dunn. it's normal, that's called being an adult.
                I didn’t basically post anything of the sort. That is you’re idiotic interpretation to justify the dumb ass response that I was defending him.

At no point did I post anything positive about the outfit so to say I “agree” with his fashion choice is more stupidity you are trying to force into your narrative.

I also posted if you hit the lottery you’d be at the store buying cowboy boots. I didn’t post you’d be buying that outfit.

You made over 15 posts about his outfit. If You think that makes you an adult then you are far more ignorant than I think.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 02-04-2020, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Sounds like his security probably got out of line more than he did. It certainly isn't stated very well if Floyd actually got out of line.

I've been to places in Vegas where Floyd is at & his security isn't gonna let you get that close to him.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                    yall see this shiiet right here?? and you said your not sticking up for him? wtf is all that about? no, i dont wanna be black, wtf??!! if i was to post something along that line, i would be accused of being a racist!!

you have a crab in a bucket mentality dunn no wonder why posters on here stays clowning on yall. yall only speak up when you feel its about yall but then yall turn around and do the same to others lol.
                    Of course you wanna be black. Always typing in fake black voice. Icetraydagang. Gtfoh.

Sticking up for him is just silly. I clowned you and anyone else that actually commented on his outfit.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                      Out of respect Im going to ask you to look at the post and reevaluate any claims of racism. You may not like what I said but to claim racism is disingenious. Nothing was said about Floyd's race... Seriously to use that charge so lightly should be beneath you.
                      Your premise that he would go broke or have force his children to work isn’t rooted in any factual data. It is rooted in the worst historical stereotypes about black athletes and money.

I chose my words carefully in that response because I read it more than once.

Think about it- you wrote about a man losing generational wealth because he has on an ostentatious outfit and because he spends his money on other ostentatious things.

Yet, what you didn’t do before typing that was even check to see if that spending was in line with what a financial expert would allow him to spend.

Poor taste or a bad fashion sense is in no way indicative of a man losing generational wealth or a sign that his kids will be left with nothing.

No, you didn’t say anything specific about Floyd’s race but the whole premise of your post seems rooted in idea that black men don’t know how to manage money and some Other stereotypes.

That is why I said the post was disheartening and disappointing. I was very surprised by the content coming from a poster I respect and think highly of.

I’m sorry but I feel strongly about your response.
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 02-04-2020, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X