Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk vs. Derek Chisora Back In Play For March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk vs. Derek Chisora Back In Play For March

MIAMI--It looks like it's back to the originally offered plan for Oleksandr Usyk, after all. Efforts by the unbeaten former World cruiserweight champion and his team to force the hand of Anthony Joshua and the World Boxing Organization (WBO) didn't quite go as planned, but also won't leave him empty handed. Usyk's place in line for the heavyweight title remains secure, just not as close to the front of the list as desired-and now having to go through England's Derek Chisora to get there.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Something tells me that all those who were high on Chisora in recent times will soon be brought back to a "different level" harsh reality.

Call it Usyk via TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
      Something tells me that all those who were high on Chisora in recent times will soon be brought back to a "different level" harsh reality.

Call it Usyk via TKO.
      Maybe but i do feel usyk is still a bit vurnerable. Bellew was able to tag him fairly clean at times so it might be more interesting than we think.

Comment

Osyk the bum beater loves a cherry

Usyk the hypejob gonna beat another bum.. What a shocker

Comment

He goes in there taking Chisora for granted he might find himself on the seat of his azz.

Comment

Chickensht Whyte won’t face Usyk. Won’t face any top 5 name. Only mid level names he can beat with help from Dianabol and paid off judges. Liar. Cheater. Laughingstock

Comment

Usyk is too fast and too good for Chisora. Jab-jab-jab like a piston for 12 rounds. Derek is big but this won't be enough.

Oh, and then, please Usyk beat Joshua, ok?

Comment

Originally posted by HaymonTheGod View Post
                Usyk the hypejob gonna beat another bum.. What a shocker
                Wasn't aware "hype jobs" unify entire divisions before moving up. A "hype job" is someone who when matched against the best in their division fail. Carry on though obviously you have little understanding of the term.

Comment

Usyk vs Joshua would be a massive fight, especially in the UK. Joshua and Hearn choosing pulev instead which is not a massive fight. They also talking about fighting in June while trying hard to push Usyk to fight Chisora earlier resembles some ducking. It's a tall task for Usyk to beat Joshua but he got the style to make Joshua look silly and can easily outbox him. Hearn got a lot of heat from Joshua's family for putting him in with Ruiz the first time. They wanna buy their time and hope Haye and Chisora can reveal *****s in the armory of Usyk.
                  I mean why not push for the Usyk fight? It will generate a lot more money then fighting an old pulev

Comment

Usyk has the skills to beat Chirosa but I won't count Chirosa out either. I'm hoping for a decent fight with a few surprises in it.

Comment

Working...
                    X