Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Drops Luke Keeler Twice, Stops Him in Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ref should have stopped that earlier honestly, Keeler was eating some hellacious punches that rd

Comment

• Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
      Yea dont wanna jinx it for you lol.

DM me where you can get an in game for boxing. I was worried about my over 6.5, but survived. Hope you cash
      Jinxed it myself hahaha

Comment

• Andrade is ASS.

Comment

• Good stoppage. He was wobbling but not going down, that was very dangerous.

Comment

• I've never been one to go for the killer instinct meme, but Boo Boo should've showed a lot more of it. That guy was there for the taking much earlier than that. Didn't have to do half as much dancing as he did.

Comment

• Think people have been patient with Andrade, allowed him to get back to being active...but now it should be time to make better fights. That's really the only way to make him "exciting", seeing how his style fares against those guy. Like Lara - I like seeing Lara in tough competition because he's always a foil...not so much fun against lesser competition.

Comment

• Finally.........That **** was sloppy as ****. Why is he looking down while winging shots?

Comment

• Andrade sucks ass badly

Dude looks sloppy lunging and wild he’s atrocious

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    The awkwardness is no good if he is not in a position to punch afterward. He looks like me and you pretending to be Roy Jones.
                    Lol dude...I hear ya...it may help him as far as stifling his opponent's offense...but it doesn't really help his own O at all really.

Comment

• is this the Andrade some of you guys think it's a beast? meh

Comment

Working...
                      X