Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Drops Luke Keeler Twice, Stops Him in Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    Andrade is one dimensional.
    I really don't know what to make of the guy man...can't tell if he is great or a great pretender

Comment

• Andrade's hair is goofy

Comment

• Anyone else think Andrade's skills are eroding? He needs to stop fighting this caliber of opponent before it's too late.

Comment

• Originally posted by famicommander View Post
          Neither one is impressive, honestly.

I don't think either one could beat Derevyanchenko, the ghost of GGG, or Canelo/Jacobs if they dropped back down.
          I agree, but it would be a great fight. I don't think either are elite. 50/50 fight imo, they're both the same level in my eyes. Both are good but neither are elite.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Andrade's hair looking like Cameron Diaz's in There's Something About Mary

He probably got the hairstyle the same way.

Comment

• Andrade is no doubt a good fighter but iam not sure how much fight hes gonna have when facing adversity I feel like he is missing that extra killer instinct that could take him to the very top level . I personally see Devy wearing him down via decision. I think the charlo matchup is better suited for Andrade and makes more money but it seems Devy is gonna be the only guy willing to fight him at this point .

Comment

• Andrade isn't the master technician that DAZN's been trying to sell us on.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Sky commentary: “Keeler’s best round”. Well it could hardly get any worse haha
                  The 3rd and 4th weren't too bad tbh...4th was close enough

Comment

• Andrade is a C level. The guy isn't that good. Keeler is a pedestrian. What's the hype all about?
                    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 01-31-2020, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      Andrade's hair looking like Cameron Diaz's in There's Something About Mary
                      commentator just said that.

Comment

Working...
                      X