Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Drops Luke Keeler Twice, Stops Him in Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Shane was gonna swing on KSI then.

Comment

• I'm sure this is what Radio Raheem dreamed he'd be doing when he decided to be a boxing reporter, interviewing youtube e-celebs lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        I'm not lying to you. I don't give a **** about Berchelt but I'm going to keep it real. If you think Davis can sit in the phone booth like he did with Pedraza against Berchelt then you're fooling yourself.
        He loves infighting. Berchelt's whole torso is open. No defense. I can't see Berchelt going 4 rounds with Davis. Loma will be a good challenge for Davis. I got Davis by KO 10. We can bet later.

Keep watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Why is this idiot talking like he beat a real fighter? "He was undefeated" WTF are you talking about
          Gib was 2-0 as an amateur.

Comment

• Jake Paul vs the winner of Dorticos/Briedis next! Let's get it!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              I didn't watch the previous Youtube bouts, but I kind of see the appeal. As long as these guys are coming in well-conditioned and well-trained with no headgear, I think I can live with it. At least the Youtube match-up wasn't the main event this time.
              Its smart. Brings in casuals and children who our potential future customers and fans of boxing. Some kid might see it and decide he enjoy watching boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                Gib was 2-0 as an amateur.
                Did he fight Mickey Rourke twice?

Comment

• KSI VS Jake Paul should be a fun one.

Comment

• This is disgusting. I didnt pay for DAZN to see youtube vloggers attempt to box. DAZN is becoming a ****ing joke.

Oh and so now Andrade (a guy who dedicated his entire life to boxing) has to fight in front of an empty stadium because this youtube fight was built up as if it was the main event.

**** DAZN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                      Its smart. Brings in casuals and children who our potential future customers and fans of boxing. Some kid might see it and decide he enjoy watching boxing.

If the boxing future depends on kids deciding to like boxing after watching their favorite e-celeb fight then boxing is dead.

Comment

Working...
                      X