Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: My Style Looks Great Against Pacquiao or Spence!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The city of Philadelphia should evict Danny and his bully old man...should be illegal for them to mention Philly, they're a disgrace to the city!!

Comment

Footage of Garcia at the post fight conference pleading his case for a PPV fight.

Comment

Danny could be a lot better if he got rid of his trainer, but his trainer is his dad, so...?

Anyway, Danny, stop calling out old dudes (pac) and guys who are disabled (spence who just was in a car accident).

But when I heard your dad say, you want Mayorga next I'm done with you ,bro. Mayorga is in a coma, and your dad wants you to fight him next!?

But the funny thing is Vegas has it an even fight. That's right. Mayorga get come out of a coma, walk straight from the hospital roon to the fight, and he's still kick your ass.

Comment

Well garcia would definitely beat Spence's ass... and he would lose to Pac

Comment

Originally posted by tatabanya View Post
            "looks great", perhaps.

Comment

Hey Danny, since you're ducking T Crawford, why not take a another tune up with Jaron "Boots" Ennis? Let's see if you can take his 0... Lol !!

Comment

Originally posted by Baba K View Post
                Pac fight won't happen...it's not a superfight & does nothing for Pacquiao's legacy. Garcia should fight Crawford (if they let him). Beat Crawford and then he's interesting.
                They won’t let him. Apparently he’s not Crawford’s close friend so no holding back. That spells danger when they get into the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post

Footage of Garcia at the post fight conference pleading his case for a PPV fight.
                  I'd say we have a legit PBC prospect, Donkey would fit well within PBC's WW stable...Lol !

Comment

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
                    Well garcia would definitely beat Spence's ass... and he would lose to Pac
                    You have got to be kidding. Spence rips him apart. Garcia hasn't knocked out nor beaten any big name fighters. Spence stops him late.🥊

Comment

Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
                      Well garcia would definitely beat Spence's ass... (...)

this for granted... with lowblows, perhaps...

Comment

Working...
                      X