Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Not Sold on Offering 50-50 Split To Wilder-Fury Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    I don't think Fury was a top 10 guy when Wilder fought based on the FAIR rankings there, so its still a possibility of just ONE guy in title defenses, i'll check later. Either way these Wildertards don't think before they post. lol
    Fury was ranked 2 but yea nothing to brag about for Wilder ,he got exposed bad in that one .

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Sounds fair to me.

In any case we know that Deontay Wilder is the #1 TBRB heavyweight right now, regardless.
      And what’s your point ? Rankings come and go ,we can say he’s only fought 2 top ten guys and is 1 and 1 in them ,this is a fair and unbiased system you said that .

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        Fury was ranked 2 but yea nothing to brag about for Wilder ,he got exposed bad in that one .
        I hope Fury breaks his jaw in the rematch to bad I think Wilder will clip him at some point unless Fury gets him on the backfoot for at least 8 rounds..

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          I hope Fury breaks his jaw in the rematch to bad I think Wilder will clip him at some point unless Fury gets him on the backfoot for at least 8 rounds..
          No way I got Fury winning relatively easy , maybe no jaw breaking but a clear UD or stoppage . Ha

Comment

No way I got Fury winning relatively easy , maybe no jaw breaking but a clear UD or stoppage . Ha
            Wilder will stop Fury its the only way he can win ,this will happen after he's getting wobbled a few times and by the 8th round Fury will revert into Fury and be a circus performer and get caught but wont beat the count this time but i'll gladly take the wrong pick in this one. Anyone can go back to my posts ,I said Fury would win the first fight but lose the rematch .

Comment

And what’s your point ? Rankings come and go ,we can say he’s only fought 2 top ten guys and is 1 and 1 in them ,this is a fair and unbiased system you said that .
              Right. And Wilder is the #1 heavyweight according to that fair and unbiased system.

While Joshua is only #3.

Comment

Right. And Wilder is the #1 heavyweight according to that fair and unbiased system.

While Joshua is only #3.
                Yea and ? Not sure you realized but AJ has held that spot much longer and you guys discredited that ranking system ,now for a brief time Wilder occupies it so be prepared to be haunted now when he leaves it afterward and it’s reminded to you he’s 1 and 1 against top ten guys .

Comment

Yea and ? Not sure you realized but AJ has held that spot much longer and you guys discredited that ranking system ,now for a brief time Wilder occupies it so be prepared to be haunted now when he leaves it afterward and it’s reminded to you he’s 1 and 1 against top ten guys .
                  I don't think I have ever discredited that ranking system. You're attacking a straw man.

Comment

I don't think I have ever discredited that ranking system. You're attacking a straw man.
                    No I’m referencing your fan base . There’s nothing straw here ,just remember Wilder has only one win against a top 10 guy because this is a fair and unbiased system .

Comment

No I’m referencing your fan base . There’s nothing straw here ,just remember Wilder has only one win against a top 10 guy because this is a fair and unbiased system .
                      I'm my own man. Not part of some mindless, unthinking fan base.

You seem to be making up people to argue against because you certainly aren't arguing with anything I have said.

Comment

Working...
                      X