Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Dominates Ivan Redkach Over Twelve Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That lemon head Redkach looks like a pacman biting a cherry picker in DSG.

It was a mismatch fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Two-division world champion Danny “Swift” García and hard-hitting Ivan “El Terrible” Redkach battle in a WBC Welterweight Title Eliminator that headlines action this Saturday, January 25 live on SHOWTIME from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING™, in a Premier Boxing Champions event.

The card also featured former unified champion “Swift” Jarrett Hurd and Francisco “Chia” Santana squaring off before they compete in the 10-round super welterweight co-feature, plus unbeaten sensation “Cool Boy Steph” Stephen Fulton Jr. and fellow unbeaten Arnold Khegai previewed their super bantamweight title eliminator that opens SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT.
      Big deal..................
      Typical B/S fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        [/B]
        A guy who got boxed up at 130 by Tevin Farmer and knocked the **** out at 135 by a guy Mikey destroyed.
        Not only that but Redkach got KO'd by John Molina Jr...

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Exactly! Redkach was ready to give up and that's why Danny should have pressed the issue more by forcing the referee to call a halt to the action in stopping the fight.

However, I felt that Danny was a bit too deliberate by showing Redkach too much respect. I don't know. Perhaps fatigue may have set in because he did have trouble making the weight.
          It’s hard to stop a fighter who’s focused solely on defending and surviving to the final bell, we saw it with Spence vs Mikey and Colbert vs Corrales!

Danny’s next performance should be better!

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            It’s hard to stop a fighter who’s focused solely on defending and surviving to the final bell, we saw it with Spence vs Mikey and Colbert vs Corrales!

Danny’s next performance should be better!
            If that’s the fight you saw then you saw it wrong. Redkach wasn’t looking to survive. He was looking to get to that body but couldn’t form a consistent attack because of the hard upstairs counters. Ivan figured out how to do it in the later rounds and started breaking Danny down but it was too late.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              You are joking. All those guys are much better names than redkach. Who the f.uck is REDKACH?
              ————

Same question - who the fück is Rios or Broner or Mathysse?
              Keep in mind Rios had just lost to Alvarado and was moving up in weight when he fought PAC.

Broner had two losses and a draw when he fought PAC.
              Mathysse was rebuilding after he got beat by Danny Garcia.

So how are those fighters any different from Redkatch?

I can also throw in Cotto, Oscar and Margarito - all were weight drained for PAC

Don’t forget Clottey and Mosley were coming off losses when they fought PAC and Margarito had been KO’d by Mosley.

That’s the resume of the great PAC.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                If that’s the fight you saw then you saw it wrong. Redkach wasn’t looking to survive. He was looking to get to that body but couldn’t form a consistent attack because of the hard upstairs counters. Ivan figured out how to do it in the later rounds and started breaking Danny down but it was too late.
                LOL that he was breaking down Danny. Danny was ahead and he cruised to the end of the fight. He said that he noticed that he couldn't KO him.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  LOL that he was breaking down Danny. Danny was ahead and he cruised to the end of the fight. He said that he noticed that he couldn't KO him.
                  You’re believing the guy who went into complete excuse mode the second the fight ended. Lost too much weight, 6th toe was hurting, got nibbled on, “ran out of energy for some reason.” Yo Danny! They are called body shots! Lol

Don’t know about you but I believe my eyes ahead of someone with something to hide. He was being broken down.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                    You’re believing the guy who went into complete excuse mode the second the fight ended. Lost too much weight, 6th toe was hurting, got nibbled on, “ran out of energy for some reason.” Yo Danny! They are called body shots! Lol

Don’t know about you but I believe my eyes ahead of someone with something to hide. He was being broken down.
                    If you say so.

Comment

Working...
                    X