Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is Most Likely to Give Wilder His First Loss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    it was a draw sir
    As was Lewis Holyfield 1 sir

Comment

Originally posted by NORMNEALON View Post
      Is this for fun ??haha kownacki couldnt stop arreola . What top fighter has he stopped ?? I love watching kownacki but he ain't no power puncher. He is a volume puncher
      Open your close mind. Kownacki is both volume and power puncher. Wilder never faced such an opponent in his entire carrer....and we know how he reacted in round no. 6 and 7 with grandpa Ortiz in their 1st fight. Wilder was milimeters from being KO'd. Now imagine that Kownacki will place twice more punches on Wilder's head in 2 minutes of a single round than Ortiz in these 2 rounds in total. Wilder will lie motionless on canvas.

P.S. Kownacki has not stopped any top fighters because he has not been given such a fight yet. He stopped Washington and Szpilka much better than Wilder did tho.
      Last edited by Dariusz; 01-24-2020, 06:09 PM. Reason: sp.

Comment

People say jmm beat pac 4 times. People say Pac beat Bradley 3 times.people say Castillo beat floyd. People say maidana beat floyd. People say Pac beat floyd.
        So fury sure as beck beat wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
          Open your close mind. Kownacki is both volume and power puncher. Wilder never faced such an opponent in his entire carrer....and we know how he reacted in round no. 6 and 7 with grandpa Ortiz in their 1st fight. Wilder was milimeters from being KO'd. Now imagine that Kownacki will place twice more punches on Wilder's head in 2 minutes of a single round than Ortiz in these 2 rounds in total. Wilder will lie motionless on canvas.

P.S. Kownacki has not stopped any top fighters because he has not been given such a fight yet. He stopped Washington and Szpilka much better than Wilder did tho.
          Whoa there champ , hold your reigns iam not some agenda driven punk like 90% of this forum and I know u arent either , let's talk boxing not start calling each other names . My mind is not closed , iam a kownacki fan but I will bet the house he doesnt stop fury or wilder . Kownacki has the defence of a hockey fighter . That's why I think he would get axed . Altho I would be rooting for him . This fight seems like it's going to happen whether or not wilder beats fury at some point so let's put a friendly wager on whether adam stops deontay or not . I know what I see . Iam willing to put my money where my mouth is ,altho I WILL be rooting for adam when this fight happens , I just dont see him stopping wilder , or winning to be honest , theres a reason this kid hasnt stepped up yet, his matchmakers see the same problems I do . Kownacki should fight parker , that's a winnable fight , a decision win for adam is highly likely .

Comment

Adam needs to fight guys he can outwork , not try to stop guys who are way longer than him and will catch him coming in . I wanna see kownacki vs miller . Theres a good fight assuming miller has the same punch rate he used to off the sauce

Comment

Whoa there champ , hold your reigns iam not some agenda driven punk like 90% of this forum and I know u arent either , let's talk boxing not start calling each other names . My mind is not closed , iam a kownacki fan but I will bet the house he doesnt stop fury or wilder . Kownacki has the defence of a hockey fighter . That's why I think he would get axed . Altho I would be rooting for him . This fight seems like it's going to happen whether or not wilder beats fury at some point so let's put a friendly wager on whether adam stops deontay or not . I know what I see . Iam willing to put my money where my mouth is ,altho I WILL be rooting for adam when this fight happens , I just dont see him stopping wilder , or winning to be honest , theres a reason this kid hasnt stepped up yet, his matchmakers see the same problems I do . Kownacki should fight parker , that's a winnable fight , a decision win for adam is highly likely .
              Sorry, but you asked for such a comment from my part when I read your previous message. Now, ad rem -- I explained why I think Kownacki has a great chance to KO Wilder presenting arguments why. Granted, Kownacki's defence is crappy and Wilder can hit him hard and end everything, but BUT: 1) Wilder will have no time to do it as Kownacki will overwhelm him with punches and 2) Wilder's hit will have to be very precise as Kownacki rather won't drop down after punches that dropped Stiverne or Fury; the guy (Kownacki) has not been even rocked yet ever.
              If Wilder's chin going to suffer what e.g. Washington's chin suffered, Wilder will lose by a KO, sorry.

Comment

Adam needs to fight guys he can outwork , not try to stop guys who are way longer than him and will catch him coming in . I wanna see kownacki vs miller . Theres a good fight assuming miller has the same punch rate he used to off the sauce
                Kownacki will not fight Miller, he's his dear friend. Besides, Miller is a cheat as Ortiz, Povetkin, Whyte, etc. and this fight is not necessary.

Comment

Sorry, but you asked for such a comment from my part when I read your previous message. Now, ad rem -- I explained why I think Kownacki has a great chance to KO Wilder presenting arguments why. Granted, Kownacki's defence is crappy and Wilder can hit him hard and end everything, but BUT: 1) Wilder will have no time to do it as Kownacki will overwhelm him with punches and 2) Wilder's hit will have to be very precise as Kownacki rather won't drop down after punches that dropped Stiverne or Fury; the guy (Kownacki) has not been even rocked yet ever.
                  If Wilder's chin going to suffer what e.g. Washington's chin suffered, Wilder will lose by a KO, sorry.
                  I respect your opinion 100% and I do see the points you are making , I just have to see more from kownacki before I can get behind that . I could see a TKO long before the KO you are predicting . And I will be rooting for adam to win this and think he will bank some rounds , but as fun as adam is , he isnt top 5 and likely never will be . But I will be watching his fights as per usual and rooting for him win or lose . I think adam can def make some noise in the top 10 but I see him taking losses and that's okay . I just dont see how he gets past wilder , he has some pop , but not the one punch pop that imo its gonna take to get to wilder and stop him .....if adam beats wilder it will be by out working him via decision imo . Let's place a friendly wager on the KO when the fight comes off in good fun !!!

Comment

Kownacki will not fight Miller, he's his dear friend. Besides, Miller is a cheat as Ortiz, Povetkin, Whyte, etc. and this fight is not necessary.
                    Yes you are right I forgot about that they are very close . I really wish that we could see their sparring footage , u know that was some fun stuff

Comment

I respect your opinion 100% and I do see the points you are making , I just have to see more from kownacki before I can get behind that . I could see a TKO long before the KO you are predicting . And I will be rooting for adam to win this and think he will bank some rounds , but as fun as adam is , he isnt top 5 and likely never will be . But I will be watching his fights as per usual and rooting for him win or lose . I think adam can def make some noise in the top 10 but I see him taking losses and that's okay . I just dont see how he gets past wilder , he has some pop , but not the one punch pop that imo its gonna take to get to wilder and stop him .....if adam beats wilder it will be by out working him via decision imo . Let's place a friendly wager on the KO when the fight comes off in good fun !!!
                      OK, agreed. I also cannot see Adam as top 3 or ATG who would defend titles for years. But definitely I can see him win a belt someday. If Ruiz could, Kownacki also can.

What we still don't know:
                      - how strong Kownacki should be hit to be rocked or knocked down;
                      - how Wilder would react to so many punches with heft per minute;
                      - what Wilder is going to do when he kisses the canvas.

Comment

Working...
                      X