Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is Most Likely to Give Wilder His First Loss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nope 50-0-1

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      fury is the only one I can see beating him, there are a few other tough fights but fury
      I don’t know.

Did Wilder crack fury’s chin in his last match..... may have made Fury more chinny or glass jawed?

Comment

Presumably you mean second loss, and more than likely it'll be Fury again.

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
          Presumably you mean second loss, and more than likely it'll be Fury again.
          it was a draw sir

Comment

Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
            Of course Kownacki. Wilder never faced so many bombs per round, neither a strong tank with a great chin who constantly presses forward. Adam will KO Wilder.
            Is this for fun ??haha kownacki couldnt stop arreola . What top fighter has he stopped ?? I love watching kownacki but he ain't no power puncher. He is a volume puncher

Comment

Andy Ruiz! This is why Alhaymon invited Ruiz to all you can eat buffet everyweeknd! psssh damn sabotagers!

Comment

Fury already beat him and he’ll do it again. Wilder has that dog in him and I respect the hell out of that but at the end of the day, any decent boxer with chin can beat him. Anybody has a shot against a wildman like him.

Comment

If Ruiz trained properly, he is more than capable of beating Wilder. He would get inside of those long ass arms and *** him up.

Comment

If the cut holds up fury may do it on the 22nd . My pick for someone to beat wilder is prolly usyk , or fury . Maybe joshua if he goes at wilder trying to kill him on the inside early . Iam not saying I would pick any of these guys but fury . But they have the best shot imo

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      If Ruiz trained properly, he is more than capable of beating Wilder. He would get inside of those long ass arms and *** him up.
                      I agree but I couldnt put him on my short list until I see him in shape and beat a legit opponent . But ruiz would be a good candidate at his best ......hands down the most solid chin in the division , and very fast hands . HOWEVER dont u think Ruiz's concrete feet may make him the prime target for the one hitter quitter ?? That's my worry in this fight .

Comment

Working...
                      X