Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I'd Like To Have 3-4 Fights Per Year - It's Not That Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's always one of those top 4 who get left with fighting once a year smh... Thurman, Porter Garcia and Errol, I'd like to see each fight 3 times a yr if healthy with no injuries.

At this rate Errol/ Pacman vs Bud won't be until 2021 or 22..

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Kovalev had 3 fights in 2019. February, August, and September. He almost got KO'd in August by Yarde, and did get KO'd in November by Canelo.
      Not September it was November. Results of the fights wasn’t part of the equation. Ideally he would have fought in December but it didn’t workout that way for him

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        Not September it was November. Results of the fights wasn’t part of the equation. Ideally he would have fought in December but it didn’t workout that way for him
        My bad! February, August, and November. Only 3 fights, not 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          My bad! February, August, and November. Only 3 fights, not 4.
          It’s all good. My point was there are some top level guys still doing 3-4 fights a year on certain years. Not common but still occurs. I also forgot munguia who had 3 last year and 5 the year before. There are others as well.

Comment

Pretty sure it can be done, just don’t expect big money for bums.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
              Navarrete, Inoue, Gilberto Ramírez in 2018, kovalev last year to name a few. its been done
              yes sir.... but danny is cute his daddy is always in his corner dads in corners,,,,, danny needs to break away from his daddy and throw the hands....

nice post... you made.. thanks

Comment

Fighters back the day had 3 or more fights a year

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                  Not as blatant a mismatch as this one - a former 2 time high profile champ against a 4-loss b level opponent as a Showtime main event...Showtime supposed to b above this crap....Pbc should put these crap showcase mismatches on Fox.
                  ARE YOU JOKING YOU LOSER? ESPN AND TOP STANK JUST HAD GVOZDYK VS DOU DOU WHO WAS A 1 LEGGED BUM WITH 8 LOSSES YOU LYING MORON HAHAH.... THATS WHY PBC ON FOX IS DOING 3 TIMES BIGGER RATINGS NUMBERS ON AVERAGE THAN TOP STANK LMFAOOOOO

Comment

Danny barely fights once a year.

Comment

Good luck on your showcased featured bout champ!

Comment

Working...
                      X