Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Inks Four Fight Extension With Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Harrison had never been beyond 8 rounds.😂😂

Murata was a reigning champion. With a elite level pedigree you absolute fool.

WHAT ARE ANDRADE’S TOP 3 WINS??????????????

You’re such a b**** ducking that question...😂😂
    You know you're desperate when you have to use amateur records to support your professional record argument LOL!

Tony Harrison is better than anyone Rob Brant has beaten. Let than sink in.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      You know you're desperate when you have to use amateur records to support your professional record argument LOL!

Tony Harrison is better than anyone Rob Brant has beaten. Let than sink in.
      Hassan N’Dam has a better top 3 wins than Andrade. Let that sink in...😂

WHAT ARE DEMETRIUS ANDRADE’S TOP 3 WINS?????

Such a b****😂😂😂

No wonder you’re an Andrade fan, he avoids tough challenges also.

Comment

Hassan N’Dam has a better top 3 wins than Andrade. Let that sink in...��

WHAT ARE DEMETRIUS ANDRADE’S TOP 3 WINS?????

Such a b****������

No wonder you’re an Andrade fan, he avoids tough challenges also.
        N'Dam does not have better wins than Andrade but you're a casual fan so I understand why you would believe that. Not even a fan of Andrade lol. I'm a fan of the truth. But you can continue to look like a fool and claim that N'Dam, Murata, and Brant are better and more qualified than Andrade. That's what Canelo fans do.
        Last edited by joseph5620; 01-24-2020, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Not even a fan of Andrade lol. I'm a fan of the truth. But you can continue to look like a fool and claim that N'Dam, Murata, and Brant are better and more qualified than Andrade. That's what Canelo fans do.
          I ain’t no Canelo fan. I think he’s a drug cheat and avoided GGG until he began to slide. I don’t like the guy.

I actually like Andrade as a person, met him at the T Mobile during Canelo-GGG 2, he was a really cool guy. I think he’s a talented fighter too.

But his resume is trash. I’m not saying Murata or N’Dam have great resumes by any means but they do have better wins than Andrade.

Now that’s the truth...

Comment

I ain’t no Canelo fan. I think he’s a drug cheat and avoided GGG until he began to slide. I don’t like the guy.

I actually like Andrade as a person, met him at the T Mobile during Canelo-GGG 2, he was a really cool guy. I think he’s a talented fighter too.

But his resume is trash. I’m not saying Murata or N’Dam have great resumes by any means but they do have better wins than Andrade.

Now that’s the truth...
            Only a casual fan would think N'Dam or Murata have better wins than Andrade. Only a casual fan would use the amateurs to support an argument for a professional record. You check those boxes LOL

Comment

Only a casual fan would think N'Dam or Murata have better wins than Andrade. Only a casual fan would use the amateurs to support an argument for a professional record. You check those boxes LOL
              “Casual fan”😂😂😂

I go to more shows in a year than you’ve been to in your life you sad little troll.

Andrade’s resume is terrible.

And if you think otherwise. Tell me his top 3 wins and we’ll see how they stack up to N’Dam’s.

You’re a closet Andrade fan in denial.😂😂

Comment

“Casual fan”😂😂😂

I go to more shows in a year than you’ve been to in your life you sad little troll.

And if you think otherwise. Tell me his top 3 wins and we’ll see how they stack up to N’Dam’s.

RJJ is right i dont see anyone worth noting on Andrades. However he is supremely talented, just too cautious for manys taste. Wish he would fight Devry, Charlo, Korobov etc.

Comment

He should to fight Charlo or GGG to unify......winner gets Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
                    RJJ is right i dont see anyone worth noting on Andrades. However he is supremely talented, just too cautious for manys taste. Wish he would fight Devry, Charlo, Korobov etc.
                    Completely agree mate, I actually like Andrade as a fighter, but his resume is lacking. He can’t complain about fighters not wanting to take the risk to fight him when he hadn’t taken risks himself.

Comment

“Casual fan”😂😂😂

Andrade’s top 3 wins....
                      Martirosyan who was 33-0 and had a draw with Lara in Lara’s prime

Culcay who was undefeated and a World Champion and was dead even with Derevyenchenko two fights ago

And Sulecki who barely lost to Jacobs.

In the amateurs

Porter
                      Jacobs
                      Thurman twice

Not bad for a bum...

Comment

Working...
                      X