Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Inks Four Fight Extension With Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
    If he doesn’t completely school Keeler then he won’t get any fights after.
    That may be exactly how he gets a fight, come off as a vulnerable champ

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      i absolutely love the brittards and dazn boys "hes active and getting paid...working on his craft...quality of opponents can only improve"...lol...you guys were dogging this dude hard before he signed with DAZN...nothing has changed with him since he went there and now you all champion his cause...its comical

andrade dont really care...as long as hes getting paid....this is the same guy thats own father was confirmed to lie about the money they were getting for the jermell charlo fight....and it was confirmed his father lied by his own promoter....
      before dazn, there were no 'dazn boys' and i dont recall a time when british boxing fans were talking about Andrade in any context.

stop being a hoodrat. this seige mentality and xenophobia is ****ing with your brain.

you literally jumped into this thread fannying over british fans, without there being any indication the ones talking were even brits.

Comment

Originally posted by Themanager View Post
        Andrade’s top 3 wins....
        Martirosyan who was 33-0 and had a draw with Lara in Lara’s prime

Culcay who was undefeated and a World Champion and was dead even with Derevyenchenko two fights ago

And Sulecki who barely lost to Jacobs.

In the amateurs

Porter
        Jacobs
        Thurman twice

Not bad for a bum...
        When did I call him a bum????

He’s a very talented fighter but his resume is terrible.

Martirosyan and Culcay are very average. Neither of those are top wins.

And Sulecki is a fringe contender at best tbh.

I just wish guys would actually beat some quality fighters before calling out the likes of Canelo. If you want the big paydays go and earn it, instead of safety first matchups vs Luke Keeler, Sulecki, Akavov etc.

Comment

Working...
        X