Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua vs. Wilder-Fury Winner is Being Pursued By Saudi Arabia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rudy View Post
    Has everybody forgot about Whyte why should he have to wait till 2022
    Because he brings nothing but failed A samples to the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
      Why is Africa never mentioned?

It would be iconic having two champions of African heritage doing it there......

It's almost like their country of heritage doesn't exist.
      What is their country of heritage? Africa...?

Comment

Maybe I just think it would be far bigger and more iconic than you do and make them both loads of money while giving us another 'Rumble in the Jungle' moment to go down in history?
        Ali and Foreman signed with King because he was offering the most money. King brought the fight to Zaire because they were offering the most money. It's prize fighting. Not charity fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Only a moron would say 50/50 is fair. Even if that is what it requires to get the cowards in the ring it isn't fair. One fighter is a much bigger draw.
          Exactly this. It is grossly unfair, and the only reason it is remotely possible is because AJ is being very flexible because he wants to make the fight. That skinny liar Wilder has not lifted a finger to try and become one name one face. What a bell.

Comment

Originally posted by fernandtg View Post
            What is their country of heritage? Africa...?
            I thought that was obvious...

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
              Ali and Foreman signed with King because he was offering the most money. King brought the fight to Zaire because they were offering the most money. It's prize fighting. Not charity fighting.
              I get the impression that you are making out Joshua vs Wilder in Africa (if he beats Fury) is some kind of shiat and low earning event....?

I would wager it would do well PPV globally and be seen worldwide.... take HW boxing back to where it belongs just through global attnetion (imagine the promo's of Joshua and Wilder in Africa) ...... Black Panther united the Westernised Africans and that was a shiat movie.. imagine how much publicity they would get from the left-wing media....

I think it would send shockwaves around the world..... not just in boxing, and bring boxing back to the Ali days.

Again.... maybe my imagination is bigger than yours and not just focused on numbers...... maybe I think boxing can be more?

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
                That skinny liar Wilder has not lifted a finger to try and become one name one face.
                I don't think the facts support your premise.

Wilder finding a way to honor Joshua's request for $50 million should certainly qualify as lifting a finger. Especially since it meant Wilder risking making far less than he deserved so that Joshua could get his $50 million.

Wilder agreeing to a low ball flat fee of $15 million to go to the UK should certainly qualify as lifting a finger. Especially since a short while later he's been offered $40 million for the fight and may ultimately get even more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  I don't think the facts support your premise.

Wilder finding a way to honor Joshua's request for $50 million should certainly qualify as lifting a finger. Especially since it meant Wilder risking making far less than he deserved so that Joshua could get his $50 million.

Wilder agreeing to a low ball flat fee of $15 million to go to the UK should certainly qualify as lifting a finger. Especially since a short while later he's been offered $40 million for the fight and may ultimately get even more than that.
                  Wilder wouldn't send the full terms when asked for the 50 mil offer.

Wilder never signed the contract and kept delaying knowing Joshua was been pressured to take his mandatory.

Wilder avoided the fight fat boy. Just like you avoided salads.

Comment

Saudi gave the most money for AJ/Ruiz...... I don't see how that counters my position of wanting two African fighters to fight in Africa..... only gives more argument to the both of them being all about the money and not giving two shiats about the place.

Thanks.
                    It's the equivalent of two Muslims fighting in the Levant and you reveal the location as Israel.

Just eat your L and walk away. F**ggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Wilder wouldn't send the full terms when asked for the 50 mil offer.
                      I know you're just a fan, so you don't know how boxing works, but nobody sends a long form contract before the most important terms have already been agreed to. Wilder's email included several pages of all the most important terms. Hearn's additional questions were all answered. Hearn himself, on camera, said it was a legitimate offer they were seriously considering and that he'd been going back and forth with Wilder's team for weeks, but that Joshua preferred less money to fight at home.

Wilder never signed the contract and kept delaying knowing Joshua was been pressured to take his mandatory.
                      The contract conveniently left out any language guaranteeing the fight would be next. Wilder said I'll sign this week as long as the fight is next, just put in the date or put in language barring interim fights. Hearn refused and admitted he didn't want to do the fight until 10 months later. That's when Wilder bailed. It's also worth noting that the week Wilder was willing to sign . . . Povetkin didn't end up signing until WEEKS after that.

Wilder avoided the fight fat boy. Just like you avoided salads.
                      I eat salad every single day. I know you like to hide behind a computer screen like a coward and lie about strangers. But every single day, while you sit there miserable, I'm having a great time and living a great life. Every insult you hurl, every thread you troll, you're not fooling everyone. We all know you're suffering inside. You can't hide it.

Comment

Working...
                      X