Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua vs. Wilder-Fury Winner is Being Pursued By Saudi Arabia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    eddie knows there's a rematch clause and the winner is unlikely to be available.

eddie knows nobody outside of england and bulgaria cares about joshua vs pulev, so he has to keep mentioning wilder and fury to garner headlines.
    Multiple countries are in the mix for Joshua-Pulev, but they don't care about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Multiple countries are in the mix for Joshua-Pulev, but they don't care about it.
      Turkey and England are vying for the AJ/Pulev fight. On a related note these 2 countries were the only ones not to sign the joint NATO/dishwasher union's anti-bullying pact.

I guess they knew something the rest of us didn't.

Comment

I hope it happens , time to sort out who is the kingpin at the top.
        I know Joshua will level both of them and they both know it.....300k people watched there last fight and made no more than 8 million each for that fight and if they turn down an offer in the region of a 50 million pound purse it’s plain as day they don’t think they can beat AJ
        I class Joshua vs fury as a bigger version of brook vs Khan......khan knew brook would smash him but he don’t want the embarrassment of having to live with an arch U.K. rival sparking him out.
        Wilder just talks a good game but refuses to fight anybody that can punch

Comment

Hearn is a total tosser.He like Joshua is loaded so there is none of the fighter's need the money bollocks.This fight belongs in a proper fight venue not a half filled arena where most of the crowd haven't got a clue. Hearn is as bad as they get and left to him he will have the big fights of the future in a atmosphere free zone ...again a tosser!

Comment

Only a moron would say 50/50 is fair. Even if that is what it requires to get the cowards in the ring it isn't fair. One fighter is a much bigger draw.
            I would hope that both sides would be willing to do 50/50 if their is enough money on the table. No need to miss out on $100 million for yourself just because you don't think it's "fair" for your opponent to make the same amount.

Comment

Just because DAZN wants the fight in the US doesn't mean the American public cares about the fight. Just because Saudi Arabia is trying to distract from their human rights violations doesn't mean the Saudi Arabian public cares about the fight.

Comment

Only a moron would say 50/50 is fair. Even if that is what it requires to get the cowards in the ring it isn't fair. One fighter is a much bigger draw.
                If it were before the first Ruiz fight then yes Joshua deserves the bigger purse. But your boy Joshua got exposed. Then in the rematch fought like a b!tch, scared to get hit and pitty patted his way to a decision vs a Ruiz who spent more time at a buffet than a gym. Joshua is the #3 heavyweight right now and I'm sure it's eating him and Hearn alive since they now have less leverage.

Comment

Fury vs Joshua ,let’s do it .

Good luck pursuing Wilder ,that fight won’t happen at least while Finkel is involved .

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
                    If it were before the first Ruiz fight then yes Joshua deserves the bigger purse. But your boy Joshua got exposed. Then in the rematch fought like a b!tch, scared to get hit and pitty patted his way to a decision vs a Ruiz who spent more time at a buffet than a gym. Joshua is the #3 heavyweight right now and I'm sure it's eating him and Hearn alive since they now have less leverage.
                    Joshua just made more in 1 fight than Wilder and Fury have in their entire careers. Less leverage though.

Comment

Has everybody forgot about Whyte why should he have to wait till 2022

Comment

Working...
                      X