Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez: GGG Deserves Canelo Trilogy - But Now Canelo Can KO Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG needs an. Edge

Boys Boys! Pits pits pits in my juice juice juice! GGG need to eat some tainted meat for about a year. Let his jowls grow and then have rematch. Never bring a knife to a gun fight. GGG needs to get off his morality horse and take the PED's for 1 year and let's watch a 40 year old fight on even terms. Are all you guys blind? Canelo has been hitting that stuff since the first Chavez fight. Everybody must have their head in the sand.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
      Old shot washed up damaged goods or whatever shell is left of this old fck will be lead to the ring and decapitated in front of the WORLD for EVERYONE to see

We will raise his carcass

Behold Gennady Golovkin

The fool who thought he beat Canelo
      Gotta say I love the cruelty 😂

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        24 rounds of competitive boxing and people don’t want to see a third fight..it’s called boxing..every fight has a ko result possible before it starts. From what we’ve seen these two have broken even in twenty four rounds which means if you talk shhh for either side you ain’t sht..
        Not talking shi.t gonna keep it real. The irony of this canelo vs ggg saga is that going into the first fight the narrative was ggg by ko and if that didn’t happen well then ggg was “exposed” but that didn’t happen either... “most” had ggg winning, I didn’t, but most did. Now, it has totally 180’d, now people are saying canelo would KO ggg and if he doesn’t I wonder if people will just say that canelo lost because he couldn’t ko ggg? The irony

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          And he will get it and then get dropped by Canelo at least once. Bet that!
          Lol surely that's wishful thinking. Golovkin is and has been p4p one of the toughest fighters from the last 40 years not to mention has a ridiculous chin and NEVER been floored in well over 400 fights competitive and pro. Furthermore we've never seen him buzzed or staggered yet (we've seen Canelo hurt though) so I'd say there's more chance of me moving house to Mars than there is G getting floored!

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            Not talking shi.t gonna keep it real. The irony of this canelo vs ggg saga is that going into the first fight the narrative was ggg by ko and if that didn’t happen well then ggg was “exposed” but that didn’t happen either... “most” had ggg winning, I didn’t, but most did. Now, it has totally 180’d, now people are saying canelo would KO ggg and if he doesn’t I wonder if people will just say that canelo lost because he couldn’t ko ggg? The irony
            People need drama these days in order to join in an event. These dudes are mirrors of each other talent wise no matter what folks want to paint it as. You don’t have 24 rounds between you that tight and people honestly have the right to sht on either guy.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
              He's on my list. I'll get him. But who is he? I'm the 29 yr old 4 weight division World Champion phenom Saul Canelo Alvarez

He's a washed up 37 yr old 1 division fighter who got beat up his last time out

Who the fck is he to me I'll knock him out when I feel like it

Maybe.
              4 weight? Oh you must be referring to that WBA regular paper one that Fielding donated to him. As you were.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                Ggg doesn’t do anything for canelo or canelos legacy anymore... ggg fans and media were saying canelo waited for ggg to be old in the first fight, what can we expect in the 3rd? Same bs.
                The only way Canelo could fight G again would be to fight how he did in the second fight, putting himself in the line of fire for a possible 12 rounds so he doesn't get accused of running like he did in the first. He does not want to do that again...

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  Canelo might rematch GGG now that he looks alot more beatable.
                  He doesn't look beatable though - styles makes fights and Deverychenko's was all wrong for him, I always new that would be Golovkin's toughest fight. Sergey utilities a lot of movement and pivots away frequently finding shots from weird angles. Against a front foot pressure fighter that will always spell problems but G still managed to come through.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    golovkin fans love using the excuse "hell get no credit if he beats him"

and thats exactly what would happened to canelo here...heck, canelo taxed him in the 2nd fight and still cant get any credit!
                    He most certainly didn't "tax him" in the 2nd fight. Canelo throws flashy combinations so every time a combo landed people like you would have an orgasm. For the most part GGG throws single shots but the power Jabs and hooks were on the money hence Canelo's left eyelid practically falling off and his nose gushing blood.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                      It seems to be the consensus that Alvarez will beat Golovkin and possibly KO him.
                      But the diva's still not sure, maybe wait another year or two.
                      Besides the diva don't like him. lol
                      Anyway the diva's interested in "historic" fights like
                      Kovalev and Murata.
                      Murata.. the guy that got annihilated by Brant. OH BUT THE LEGAY THE RESUME

Comment

Working...
                      X