Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez: GGG Deserves Canelo Trilogy - But Now Canelo Can KO Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Ok..I guess their prime ends this year..
    Golovkin is well on the slide, surely you can see that. Theres more interesting fights out there to be seen than round 25 just now mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Canelo is only 29 stupid! I know the great fights will come. And I bet MONEY a few will be from YOUR list!!!
      Hey, I was all happy thinking we was getting Canelo Saunders last week, now we're getting Murata. Like I said youd have lost the last bet you wanted to have with me, you should thank me for saving your money 😁

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
        Hey, I was all happy thinking we was getting Canelo Saunders last week, now we're getting Murata. Like I said youd have lost the last bet you wanted to have with me, you should thank me for saving your money 😁
        Is it a done deal? Nothing but speculation so far...Saunders, Murata, etc.

Has anything been officially announced or recent credible sources? Keep in mind "sources" had BJS. A done deal as well as Murata...so take with grain of salt

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
          Golovkin is well on the slide, surely you can see that. Theres more interesting fights out there to be seen than round 25 just now mate.
          There aren’t, this series of fights needs an unarguable resolution one way or another. A champion should not lose his belts and not have a chance at redemption in this sport ever unless they retire. The man has tried to win his straps back and funny how every other fighter folks nod at them wanting to avenge their loses but Golovkin shouldn’t for some weird reason. If any of those fights had been a blowout I’d agree, they weren’t.

Comment

• Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
            Is it a done deal? Nothing but speculation so far...Saunders, Murata, etc.

Has anything been officially announced or recent credible sources? Keep in mind "sources" had BJS. A done deal as well as Murata...so take with grain of salt
            I do hope you're right. I want to see how these guys match up. The middleweights are full of talent, but we're seeing barely any of these good fights. I cant stand Saunders despite being from the UK, and I'd be rooting for Canelo. But I'd really like to see how good he really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              There aren’t, this series of fights needs an unarguable resolution one way or another. A champion should not lose his belts and not have a chance at redemption in this sport ever unless they retire. The man has tried to win his straps back and funny how every other fighter folks nod at them wanting to avenge their loses but Golovkin shouldn’t for some weird reason. If any of those fights had been a blowout I’d agree, they weren’t.
              I think Golovkin can make other good fights too, but he's clearly not going to improve on fight one, we all know he won it, but he doesnt beat Canelo unless he knocks him out, and hes clearly too slow to do that at this stage. Canelo can make any fight he wants, and he has all these young talented guys behind him. I know what happens when Golovkin and Canelo match up, but ive got no idea how Canelo deals with Saunders Andrade or Charlo. These guys deserve a chance too.

Comment

Working...
              X