Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez: GGG Deserves Canelo Trilogy - But Now Canelo Can KO Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
    They fought 24 rounds. I have no interest in a 3rd fight. If it's a draw, then what? A 4th fight? It's too much smoke around for them to keep fighting each other.

Charlo
    Andrade
    Saunders
    Benividez
    Smith
    Plant

That's 6 undefeated champions at 160 and 168. And neither Golovkin or Canelo are fighting them.
    Two of the most dominant fighters in the sport don’t interest you? Perhaps we are separated by age or likes in the sport but we like wars to have an end, ends that cannot be argued.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
      Remember Golovkin actually fought hes young star rival. That was Canelo himself. Most people thought he won the first fight, but regardless. Whens Canelo gonna give a young, fresh fighter a chance? Not an old guy, a guy just beaten by an old guy, a domestic level nobody and another old guy..
      maybe when he’s 35 like ggg

Comment

• GGG's chin is made out of solid steel....Canelo can drop GGG with a body shot possibly. Dev hurt GGG to the body when they fought

Comment

• i agreed with pothead.. if a 3rd fight happens, i see canelo stopping ggg, will be either a tko/ko.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stev3 View Post
            GGG's chin is made out of solid steel....Canelo can drop GGG with a body shot possibly. Dev hurt GGG to the body when they fought
            sooner or later, it's gon break. happens to all.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              Two of the most dominant fighters in the sport don’t interest you? Perhaps we are separated by age or likes in the sport but we like wars to have an end, ends that cannot be argued.
              True, also most boxing media outlets had the fight either as FOTY or nominated for the award.
              I don't understand fans who didn't want to see fight #3.

Comment

• Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                True, also most boxing media outlets had the fight either as FOTY or nominated for the award.
                I don't understand fans who didn't want to see fight #3.
                Well because if it’s another close fight they can’t call Golovkin a hypejob. For the other side they can’t say Canelo is scared. No matter the age, these guys cancel each other out..you still have people here pretending that’s not rhe case.

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  Let me just say , all the shine has gone
                  Time for GGG to move on
                  Yep. He needs to chase down sum big fights, move up in weight, do something shocking. Jump to 175 and fight Beterbiev. That’s the only way I see him getting sum rub. He needs to take a big risk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    maybe when he’s 35 like ggg
                    But he's the biggest name in boxing. He can force any fight he wants right now. I get you guys who hate Golovkin didnt like that he didn't take the hardest or most interesting fights, but now he's replacement is doing the same thing you're quite happy about it. Who do you think Canelo fights next? Ive got a feeling we know..

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      The champ needs to fight the young lions though, give these guys a shot and a chance to make their star. We've seen 24 rounds of Canelo Golovkin. Golovkin is even older and slower now. For entertainments sake, why not mix up some new matches?

Comment

Working...
                      X