Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn explains how he makes fights with PBC. Hint: It doesn't happen on Instagram

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Offline View Post
    All I know is if Errol doesn’t fight Bud this year, I’ll never truly respect him.
    So funny how all the pbc/Haymon haters want Spence to fight next. Spence just came off a deadly injury you all know there’s a slim chance he may not even step in the ring this year. You all know that but many of you keep saying things like, “if he don’t fight Crawford next he’s a coward” lol some of you boxing fans are just down right pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
      Charlo doesn’t want to fight Andrade...get the **** over it already.
      That’s fine but then the so-called lion should man-up and just come out and say so
      It just irritates me that they are all talk and then just back down from a fight
      I would have more respect for him just coming out and admitting the obvious , just imo

Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post
      So funny how all the pbc/Haymon haters want Spence to fight next. Spence just came off a deadly injury you all know there’s a slim chance he may not even step in the ring this year. You all know that but many of you keep saying things like, “if he don’t fight Crawford next he’s a coward” lol some of you boxing fans are just down right pathetic.

I clearly get your point but it is Errol himself who’s stating that he’s back by spring or early summer and that he doesn’t want any tuneups
      So , why you getting mad at people who are mentioning chit like that
      Your boy Errol might of set himself up for this
      And it’s been a while since Spence has fought anybody with a heartbeat

Comment

I still dont understand why everyone who argues that hearn's offer isnt serious, wouldnt just want Charlo to call Hearns "bluff".

If he calls it and it's a bullsh it offer, than hearn should be criticized for it, but if it's actually a legit offer, good money, 1-fight deal with no options, then he should consider to take it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          When they said they made an offer I expected it to be true. Not because I believe what Eddie says but because I know they have no plans for Andrade. I really don't think Golovkin or Canelo care about fighting the guy at all.

I think Hearn would sacrifice Whyte to Ruiz for the subs any day though.
          You sleeping on Whyte? He would walk right through Ruiz and chop him down. Whyte is the best or second best hw right now. He's better than the two phonies fighting Feb 22.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
            You sleeping on Whyte? He would walk right through Ruiz and chop him down. Whyte is the best or second best hw right now. He's better than the two phonies fighting Feb 22.
            I like Whyte for who he is, kinda like a Chisora level guy. I mean, he didn't even chop down Wach.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              That’s fine but then the so-called lion should man-up and just come out and say so
              It just irritates me that they are all talk and then just back down from a fight
              I would have more respect for him just coming out and admitting the obvious , just imo
              I’m saying ts is the one who needs to get over it. He keeps making whiny threads trying to put the blame somewhere other than charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                I’m saying ts is the one who needs to get over it. He keeps making whiny threads trying to put the blame somewhere other than charlo.

I hear you
                My bad

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  This is from his interview yesterday. He talks about how he's always made fights with PBC & signed PBC fighters

So Hearn knows who you contact to make fights with PBC fighters but he's on Instagram DM'ing Jermall Charlo.

And you people still think it was real offer

The article is from ****** .com
                  Did Hearn's offer have a 24 hour take-it-or-leave it deadline and did he say that Charlo had to accept it on Instagram first if he and his team wanted to know about the details?

If not, I think it was a real offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
                    He might be better or wtv than the two guys fighting in Feb but no fughin way is Whyte or anybody else for that matter chopping Ruiz down
                    Especially if he’s in shape
                    Fugh me AJ didn’t even attempt to take him out and he was totally out of shape

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                      I still dont understand why everyone who argues that hearn's offer isnt serious, wouldnt just want Charlo to call Hearns "bluff".
                      It's not a question of whether it's a bluff. It's a question of whether it's a publicity stunt.

When Wilder offered Joshua $50 million, it wasn't a bluff. Had Joshua accepted, the money would have been there.

But it was clearly a publicity stunt designed to sway public opinion and Wilder's side must have known there was little to no chance of Joshua accepting.

So it's not that Hearn won't come up with the $7 million, it's that he knows there's no way Charlo will accept and the offer only exists to sway public opinion.

Had Charlo publicly asked for $7 million from Hearn, then you can't blame Hearn for simply offering what was asked.

But Charlo has no interest in fighting on DAZN. He's with PBC. Hearn knows this. He's just trying influence fans by lying about how much Charlo currently makes.

Comment

Working...
                      X