No announcement yet.

Nsb pick em 2020 upcoming pick ems: February

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    I'm a Brook fan but I don think his fight with DeLuca warrants inclusion. I think Galahad vs Marrero should be ahead as both guys are in Boxrec's top 10 at featherweight (Galahad 4 Marrero 9). Terri Harper vs Wahlstrom is also on the same night for WBC,IBO belts but i'm not sure what the feeling is to Women's boxing in this group or in general to be honest.

Although it's great to play for points, surely the best aspect of this game is that you catch some fights that you may have otherwise missed/avoided. Having a vested interest in a random fight means we watch and learn a bit more.
    I think the brook de Luca fight will be much closer than people think and a good scrap . May be a good fight to pick an underdog on . Who knows what kell has left at this point and deluca is NOT a walk in the park.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Kid Galahad vs Marrero

Russell vs Nymbayar

Must have fights.....
      If you look at the list I drew up on the OP the fights in Black lettering - including these two - are lock ins. The ones in Red lettering are the ones going on the poll. We'll follow the same format throughout the year I reckon, unless someone comes up with a better suggestion.

Like I say pretty much anything betwen two top ten guys in a division should be a lock.

Comment

Roll the dice this weekend with both!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
          If you look at the list I drew up on the OP the fights in Black lettering - including these two - are lock ins. The ones in Red lettering are the ones going on the poll. We'll follow the same format throughout the year I reckon, unless someone comes up with a better suggestion.

Like I say pretty much anything betwen two top ten guys in a division should be a lock.
          Hey man.... some of us may be
          color blind! Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
            Hey man.... some of us may be
            color blind! Cheers

I 100% don't know whether you're pulling my leg here, man, but regardless it is a actually a kinda valid point. Let it not be said that the visually different are discriminated against on the NSB Pick EM!

We'll make the definite Pick Em fights in 3pt Black BOLD font and the optional ones in 2pt red BOLD unless someone with more knowledge got a better suggestion for a colour for the optional picks. Best I can tell the Reds should look kinda grey/yellow or orange/brown to those with protanopia or deuteranopia but should be legible enough to distinguish by font size.

Comment

Cheers my brother. I was just pulling on your leg . IMO I believe your color coded fight system is fine, no need to go about the extra work over me clowning about. I feel bad for doing so. All in favor of the current system? I. I. I. Eye. I do. Aye. Aye.

Comment

I 100% don't know whether you're pulling my leg here, man, but regardless it is a actually a kinda valid point. Let it not be said that the visually different are discriminated against on the NSB Pick EM!

We'll make the definite Pick Em fights in 3pt Black BOLD font and the optional ones in 2pt red BOLD unless someone with more knowledge got a better suggestion for a colour for the optional picks. Best I can tell the Reds should look kinda grey/yellow or orange/brown to those with protanopia or deuteranopia but should be legible enough to distinguish by font size.
                When are you going to make a Pick'em in braille ? We're all getting older you know. We're going blind !

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                  When are you going to make a Pick'em in braille ? We're all getting older you know. We're going blind !
                  Got my top research team working on the problem, man...

Last edited by Citizen Koba; 02-15-2020, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Got my top research team working on the problem, man...

Hahaha

They look like highly qualified guys. Thanks for looking out for us old, blind guys.

Comment

How do we handle cheaters on this league? Like a lil btch

Imma run your btchass out of the league crying.

Comment

Working...
                      X