Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Charlo's Handlers Turned Down 'Very Lucrative Offer' For Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    why are pbc fanboys so defensive? there's nothing to defend you idiots because you don't know anything about it.

dela hoya made his claim public...if he's lying or not charlo and/or pbc are free to counter it.
    Cuz they can smell bullshet.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      I thought the reason the bum was holding out in fighting anyone with a pulse was to secure a pay day like this.

Those Charlos are very outspoken and you don't here anything from them.

Lions only though, more like Loins
      Did you believe Oscar when he said that it wasn't him in those drag pictures?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elvelozpotosino View Post
        Exactly.. well said. The fact they are quiet means it's true. Charlo is clout chasing but not risking anything.
        Oscar said he didn't do drugs so it must be true

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
          This post should be pinned.
          Pinned as dumb shet

Comment

• Originally Posted by joseph5620
            There are viewpoints coming from both sides dumbass. The pro Oscar people don't know anything either. So stop trying to pretend you're making an objective point when you have an agenda.

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
            yeah you and the other side are just like a bunch of kids arguing about something they don't know about. you're a hopeless moron so i'm not gonna waste any more of my time and i'll just leave you to it
            Don't you pick fighters that always lose? You gets no cred.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              I do understand that contracts would have certain stipulations that won't make the money worth it.

But there is no bigger payday for Charlo out there. He already had to iffy's fights. If he really loses to a lower tier fighter his chances are gone.

Plus I am tired of waiting for the guy to step up already.
              WHY do you dudes do that? Its "Waiting for someone to fight that man!" more like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
                Charlo is the biggest joke in boxing today. These sisters claim to be lions, man these are soft poodles.

Pathetic Boxing Champions.
                When you read comments like this ^ then you know who the fake fans are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verus View Post
                  It would be foolish for De La Hoya to pubically say what he offered Charlo because that then becomes the minimum starting point for negotiations with every other fighter. It is a bad business move.
                  eddie has already said about 7 million so now Oscar has to go higher than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verus View Post
                    This is what Oscar said: "... his agent or whoever, whoever’s behind PBC, I don’t know.” Haymon neither promotes fights nor does he manage fighters. He labels himself as an "advisor." So unless someone has specific knowledge the question is who makes the final decision to fight someone or not -- the fighter, the manager, the promoter or the advisor? It is a legitimate question. Do you know?

We do know that in Canelo's case, it is Canelo himself who makes the final decision as to who to fight.
                    That was in another interview he said that, in the other he said he doesn't know who turned it down.

Golden boy didn't want to make the D-Chenko fight & Nelo did so he could keep his ibf title BUT we saw how that went.

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
                      its better not to state a number. For future negotiations.

What’s really puzzling is Charlo doesn’t push his team to negotiate with Canelo, GGG, Munguia or Andrade’s teams.

He’s content fighting bums on his side do the street. At least Crawford is vocal trying to get those pbc welterweights.
                      eddie already set a bar at 7 million so Oscar has to go higher.

What's not puzzling is that you faking the funk cuz we all seen Jermall call these guys out multiple times & we saw who (pvssy-g) didn't want to take the wbc orders to fight & become Nelo's mandatory & we also seen Nelo stripped of the wbc then given the wbc franchise to again not fight that guy (Jermall).

You guys are just content with the fights not happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X