No announcement yet.

Andrade turned down an offer to face Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlo turned down Canelo's offer.
    Man how can anyone beat such cowardly behaviour.
    Andrade is avoided. Charlo is sent an offer from Canelo,
    the guy he kept calling out only to turn it down.
    Very embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      i couldnt tell you...what i do know is golovkins team wasnt interested...and hid behind a network excuse....then a money/fan issue....when neither really held any weight especially since he fought cans for a couple of years

but as usual...golovkin does no wrong and no one can ever admit any sense of hesitance on his part to do anything...hes just an atg legend that was willing to fight everyone
      Right. As I said, Lara kept saying all this and that, but when asked, specifically said 154...154...154. You can say it was only Golovkin's team that weren't interested but when a guy gives a response like that, doesn't really scream interested does it? DeCubas put up a money roadblock just like Loeffler did. I don't think either guy would've ducked the other, but this was a case of two promoters being incompetent.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
        Right. As I said, Lara kept saying all this and that, but when asked, specifically said 154...154...154. You can say it was only Golovkin's team that weren't interested but when a guy gives a response like that, doesn't really scream interested does it? DeCubas put up a money roadblock just like Loeffler did. I don't think either guy would've ducked the other, but this was a case of two promoters being incompetent.
        lara didnt keep saying 154..he said he would move up specifically for a golovkin fight but otherwise would stay at 154(only he actually said that and didnt make the broad statement golovkin did)...he was never asking for golovkin to come to 154 for him

you can try to blame both parties if it makes you feel better....doesnt matter to me really...i can read between the lines from what i saw/heard over the years

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          lara didnt keep saying 154..he said he would move up specifically for a golovkin fight but otherwise would stay at 154(only he actually said that and didnt make the broad statement golovkin did)...he was never asking for golovkin to come to 154 for him

you can try to blame both parties if it makes you feel better....doesnt matter to me really...i can read between the lines from what i saw/heard over the years
          That literally doesn't make any sense. "Could you fight at 160 or just 154?" "No 154...154...154." That's the actual transcript of the brief conversation. He could've stated exactly what you are saying. Face it, both parties put up roadblocks. And once again, that "anybody" statement was amended how many years ago?
          Last edited by AKAcronym; 01-22-2020, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Why does he have up go to 168 but Canelo was going to fight Charlo at 160?
            Who wants the fight ? What Canelo says goes Nobody cares what these no names want

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              I'm joking. He never got an offer. Nobody on DAZN wants to fight him. They all rather fight Charlo. But let you idiots tell it Charlo and Andrade need each other How does Charlo need Andrade when Canelo would rather fight Charlo and won't entertain an Andrade fight?

They things you people say on here makes no sense
              Wait a year and ODH will tell us how he offered Andrade a multi million dollar offer but he turned it down.

Comment

Working...
              X