No announcement yet.

Larry Merchant is racist.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boogbx View Post
    White people are different and weird but doesn’t make them wrong.

Mills lane did look
    Like an Oreo just like Lamar Jackson’s skin, jersey and football did blend together making it nearly impossible to stop the option.

That white people see the world that way or
    Make comments like that, shouldn’t surprise anybody.

But What’s that say about you that you heard the comment and got offended or felt the need to make a thread?

I saw that fight, don’t remember being offended, sheeit I probably laughed. Truth be told I miss Merchant’s drunken rants.

Afro-Latino here by the way.
    Yeah, Afro-Latinos are the most focked of the bunch. I wasn't offended. It just let me know how he sees the world. Maybe you relate to him. I don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
      Yeah, Afro-Latinos are the most focked of the bunch. I wasn't offended. It just let me know how he sees the world. Maybe you relate to him. I don't.
      Personal attacks from a p u s s y that had his panties in a bunch over a comment made decades ago.

Come to any Latin American country with Afro Latino population speaking that nonsense you hide behind a screen talking and see what happens.

You are a clown. Proven to be more racist than Merchant so shoot yourself in the head and do the universe a favor.

Comment

White people are different and weird but doesn’t make them wrong.

Mills lane did look
        Like an Oreo just like Lamar Jackson’s skin, jersey and football did blend together making it nearly impossible to stop the option.

That white people see the world that way or
        Make comments like that, shouldn’t surprise anybody.

But What’s that say about you that you heard the comment and got offended or felt the need to make a thread?

I saw that fight, don’t remember being offended, sheeit I probably laughed. Truth be told I miss Merchant’s drunken rants.

Afro-Latino here by the way.
        Larry is an individual, and it was just a joke but not all white people see things the same way, that's for sure. If Roy Jones or Tim Bradley had made that joke, no one would have said anything. Indeed, no one did say anything back then because there wasn't a culture of trying to leverage taking offence that we have now.

Merchant wasn't a racist, he just didn't like cocky arrogance, like most normal people.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 01-26-2020, 12:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
          Wtf

Are you serious lol how the fucck was that racist?????

Damn black folks are notorious for being racist yet cry racism about the least racist comments smh
          exactly..... bro... i am mexi ***... i hear yllants always using that race card,, mexican;s. we take it and smile.. we do not have time to be victims.. we mexicans we got wives.. and sluts on the side.. and if you do complain. no body will care.... these putos gotta go to mexico and learn how to work.. hard work hard... my wife says.. you mexican men work hard.. so hard..why... i said.. baby we do it because we can... you show me a lazy mexican... and he is not mexican..... our people make merica great....

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            Larry is an individual. Not all white people see things the same way, that's for sure.

If Roy Jones or Tim Bradley had made that joke, no one would have said anything.

Merchant wasn't a racist commentator, he just didn't like ****y arrogance, like most normal people.
            True

Still, when it comes to race white folk say some off the wall stuff. Like the announcer that spoke on Lamar Jackson’s skin and the football.

What’s funny though is he was saying the truth but what would possess him to say that or even notice it? Same with the Oreo comment.

Still I wouldn’t call either white guy racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              Larry is an individual. Not all white people see things the same way, that's for sure.

If Roy Jones or Tim Bradley had made that joke, no one would have said anything.

Merchant wasn't a racist commentator, he just didn't like ****y arrogance, like most normal people.
              white people showed me kindness.. i never ever expected..

that is all i got to say about that..white boys like you. ... pretty much saved my life.. thank you...... if i can repay a debt i can't....your kith and kin.. gave my my life... shalom

Comment

True

Still, when it comes to race white folk say some off the wall stuff. Like the announcer that spoke on Lamar Jackson’s skin and the football.

What’s funny though is he was saying the truth but what would possess him to say that or even notice it? Same with the Oreo comment.

Still I wouldn’t call either white guy racist.
                Fair comment.

I guess they're under pressure to constantly speak and be entertaining, and sometimes random thoughts come through.

I've only listened to it once but I actually think Merchant was having a laugh at little Mills Lane in this instance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                  You either have ulterior motives or you’re the one who’s unintelligent if you say that Floyd hasn’t shown intelligence outside of the ring as well as inside. The decision to buy himself out and leave Arum was a genius move. That took guts and intelligence. It changed the entire trajectory of his career. He’s made plenty of brilliant moves outside of the ring.

All I’m saying is give Floyd the same understanding. If we’re boxing fans why shouldn’t all fighters get that same understanding? We know most boxers aren’t formally educated and come from “blue collar” backgrounds where formal education isn’t always the primary focus. Let’s not act brand new. We have to judge them in the right context.

You could say the same about Ali. Ali was never the most articulate or educated, but he was smarter than many people who were articulate and educated. These guys are/were very smart in their own right and so is Floyd.

I don’t even know what “ldbc” means or stands for. I assume it’s in reference to black people. Non black people are always threatened when black people work together to empower themselves. It’s seen as a direct threat to their empowerment so they inherently take opposition to it. It may even be subconscious. Black people working together just as every other ethnicity/race does is painted as racist.
                  You’ve hit the nail on the head.

Comment

• how the hell is this thread still going? it was obviously a joke guys. holy ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      exactly..... bro... i am mexi ***... i hear yllants always using that race card,, mexican;s. we take it and smile.. we do not have time to be victims.. we mexicans we got wives.. and sluts on the side.. and if you do complain. no body will care.... these putos gotta go to mexico and learn how to work.. hard work hard... my wife says.. you mexican men work hard.. so hard..why... i said.. baby we do it because we can... you show me a lazy mexican... and he is not mexican..... our people make merica great....
                      Question what is a Mexican ***?
                      Mexico is a country but are you an indigenous Mexican ?
                      And “***” is a religion although white practitioners have made it so that it’s a “race” which it’s not in order to pretend that they’re somehow victims but down other people who are discriminated by even them.

People love to play with words and labels but most are bulll*****.

In any sociopolitical structure in this world in any land even in Mexico the white people are on top and the black are on the bottom and all shades in between fall into that structure regardless of “race”.

Comment

Working...
                      X