Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prior to Martin they said he couldn’t fight southpaw. The entire Fury clan said he’d lose .

Prior to Klitschko they said AJ weakness was a glass jaw ,who got up ?
    Prior to Parker they said he had stamina issues and may tire out .Didnt happen either

Prior to Povetkin they said he couldn’t deal with pressure fighter with power .

Prior to the Ruiz fight they said his weakness was boxing skills that he displayed to get titles back and was called a runner despite busting Ruiz up pretty good anyway .

Lesson learned all the critics keep changing the storyline, AJs biggest threats are Fury and Hrgovic , Wilders not even a top 3 threat because Usyk is here and DDD as well . Those are the top 3/ 4 most likely to win but I would favor AJ over them all at least right now ,he’s shown the most dominating one when he’s on point .

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      So you're saying Wilder and Fury won't fight Joshua? We already know that we don't need you to invent a lame excuse.
      It sounds to me like big Dunn wants haymon to promote the fight and for it to be on Fox ppv but wants DAZN to pay wilder to do it. Actually I think big Dunn don't want that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        So you're saying Wilder and Fury won't fight Joshua? We already know that we don't need you to invent a lame excuse.
        More childishness. It is sad that you allow some teasing and ribbing of AJ because he lost to Ruiz drive your behavior.

Let the childish "ducking" BS go and have a rational, adult, boxing based conversation about what is going on.

Haymon and Warren would be irresponsible and unprofessional by giving away control of everything to Hearn just for a huge payday. Those offers are great on paper but each offer would mean Wilder and Fury have no say on judges, ref, venue, or anything involved in the promotion.

When you are a no name with no power you give those things away. Not when you are Wilder and Fury in this situation.

Comment

I think AJ will have a close fight with Gypsy King and beat the rest on the list convincingly on points except for Wilder. I can foresee AJ ahead on points then Wilder KO him.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            It sounds to me like big Dunn wants haymon to promote the fight and for it to be on Fox ppv but wants DAZN to pay wilder to do it. Actually I think big Dunn don't want that fight.
            More childishness. The fight is going to be on PPV because it generates the most revenue. It will likely be a fox/sky joint PPV presentation or a fox/dazn joint PPV.

Your response to the teasing of AJ losing and the insecurities the loss exposed is making you all act unbelievably small and immature.

Comment

Joshua will come back and beat them all , 1st will be Pulev or usyk and then hopefully we get the big one Joshua vs the winner or wilder vs fury

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                More childishness. The fight is going to be on PPV because it generates the most revenue. It will likely be a fox/sky joint PPV presentation or a fox/dazn joint PPV.

Your response to the teasing of AJ losing and the insecurities the loss exposed is making you all act unbelievably small and immature.
                wilder is not a ppv star it’s that simple , and ppv is no longer a viable option because Americans just don’t buy it , Joshua just made an 85 million dollar purse fighting Ruiz on DAZN

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                  wilder is not a ppv star it’s that simple , and ppv is no longer a viable option because Americans just don’t buy it , Joshua just made an 85 million dollar purse fighting Ruiz on DAZN
                  Americans still buy PPV's. PBC sold over $125 mil in PPV's last year.

Wilder isn't a PPV star but this fight IMO would likely sell extremely well.

Comment

Fury wins every round against Joshua.

Wilder knocks Joshua out.

Joshua-Usyk is a toss up and a close fight unless Joshua gets caught.

Joshua-Pulev is a close decision win or a late knockout for Joshua.

Joshua wins every round against Parker.

Joshua knocks out everyone else.

Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
                    AJ used to be seen as the best of the best at HW, and he was set to make more money for himself than TMT. A real bogeyman.

Now, one year and one reality check later and he’s been completely dismantled by a part-time boxer / construction worker with heavy hands and a big beer belly. He just recently won a very jittery rematch on points in which he fought terrified against said construction worker who did not even train at all — unless you count throwing back a couple dozen six-packs and taking several plates per meal of various sushi, tacos, and other delicious foods.

This leaves me wondering who of the current crop Joshua can beat. His rematch win against Ruiz does not tell us much.

How do you think Joshua fares in these hypothetical matchups?

Joshua v. Fury

Joshua v. Wilder

Joshua v. Usyk

Joshua v. Pulev

Joshua v. Hunter

Joshua v. Dubois

Joshua v. Whyte (rematch)

Joshua v. Parker (rematch)

Comment

Hes still a quality guy. Hes not losing to THAT many mfers. Ik I'd favor Wilder & Fury over him, but I think Wilder is only like a 60/40 type favorite.

Comment

Working...
                      X