No announcement yet.

Do Wilder fans even want AJ v Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    If I was lying, you would have been able to counter what I wrote. Since every single thing you quoted was completely true, you knew you couldn't counter what I wrote. So instead you ignored it all.
    I could easily counter what you said cuz you just lie. But the fact you hide behind these lies makes any countering pointless. You lie too much and dismiss the actual facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Nonsense. The offers to Wilder were bigger than a purse he would have generated on PPV. It would need to sell over 2 mil to make the kind of money he was offered and we all know it wouldn't have done that. So just stop your BS.
      We all don't know anything. You can't just arbitrarily put a cap on how many PPV sales there would be.

Face it, no smart promoter is going to give every advantage to AJ just because Hearn threw a lot of money at them. Yeah that will work with Bulgarian slugs and guys that are also promoted by Hearn, but not Haymon.

Comment

I'd watch the fight of course. I'm starting to think Joshua can win via bicycle decision after his last display.

Comment

Playing blame games is all they're interested in doe.

Comment

Joshua offered Fury 20+ milllion for a fight he turned it down to fight Wilder for less.
            And now he's fighting Wilder for 30+ million. So why was it a mistake to turn down 20 million? He just made 20 million between the two tomato cans he fought on ESPN. Joshua vs Fury when both were undefeated would have been a massive fight. 20 million for that fight was an insulting offer.

Wilder turned down offers of over 100 mil.
            It was four fights for over 100 million. Funny how you left that little detail out.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
              I could easily counter what you said cuz you just lie.
              Then do it. Go back to that post and tell me what was a lie. Every single thing in that post was true.

Comment

And now he's fighting Wilder for 30+ million. So why was it a mistake to turn down 20 million? He just made 20 million between the two tomato cans he fought on ESPN. Joshua vs Fury when both were undefeated would have been a massive fight. 20 million for that fight was an insulting offer.

It was four fights for over 100 million. Funny how you left that little detail out.
                Ypu think Fury is going to make 30 mil for a Wilder fight? Where's that coming from Haymon's magic pockets?

They were offering 50% but Fury wanted a money offer instead. You know this you fat stretch marked tard.

Comment

Ypu think Fury is going to make 30 mil for a Wilder fight? Where's that coming from Haymon's magic pockets?
                  Wait for the PPV numbers to come in. Between Fox and ESPN pushing the fight, they will do over double what they did the first time, if not triple. UK PPV will be way up as well.

Comment

Wait for the PPV numbers to come in. Between Fox and ESPN pushing the fight, they will do over double what they did the first time, if not triple. UK PPV will be way up as well.
                    So they'll make 7.5 mil instead if 2.5?

Comment

So they'll make 7.5 mil instead if 2.5?
                      Their first fight did over $25 million on US PPV alone. Plus live gate, UK PPV, international TV, the delayed broadcast on Showtime, sponsorships, etc.

And you think the fighters only made 2.5 million?

Do you see why you come across as a total troll?

Comment

Working...
                      X