No announcement yet.

Do Wilder fans even want AJ v Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    You must not be very good at them then ,if AJ was your client you would be telling him Wilder isn’t available to move on
    It's a publicity stunt. Wilder is tied up right now. As is Joshua. Since there is no chance of the fight actually happening, Joshua's side is pretending they want the fight. Same strategy they've employed all along. If Wilder calls their bluff and buys his way out of the rematch clause, Hearn will just invent a new excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      Like i said. You are the biggest liar in the crew.
      If I was lying, you would have been able to counter what I wrote. Since every single thing you quoted was completely true, you knew you couldn't counter what I wrote. So instead you ignored it all.

Comment

AJ fans as well, some of them seems to want to continue to downplay Wilder as an excuse for AJ NOT to make that fight

That Power have some fans very nervous but they will never admit it so it is BOTH SIDES not just 1 of you

Stop acting like Groupie for Fighters and pressure them to truly be Great and FIGHT EACH OTHER! Stop trying to make excuses to not make this fight which is what a lot of you do...Including you who like to blame one side while acting like a Groupie B#tch to all things attacked to AJ

Act like MEN for once and not like Teenage Girls

They're ALL overrated as F#CK...how about that!
        Last edited by sicko; 01-21-2020, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          AJ fans as well, some of them seems to want to continue to downplay Wilder as an excuse for AJ NOT to make that fight
          AJ fans are getting desperate because deep down they know Wilder wanted the fight more than AJ wanted it. Their actions clearly showed that. Now AJ has been repeatedly knocked down and destroyed. On top of that, Wilder is fighting Fury, who is held in higher regard than Joshua now, while AJ is fighting Pulev, who isn't held in high regard.

So how can you really claim Wilder is afraid when he's taking an even bigger risk than Joshua would be? While Joshua is clearly fighting a fighter that's a level below Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            Obviously this comes from the word that Joshua may be looking to put another, YES another offer to Deontay Wilder.

Ive been reading posts on here from Wilder fans and ive been listening to a Youtube phone in show (TBV) and all im getting is denial, bags of denial, "Joshua dont want that smoke" "Joshua is lying" along with many comments and phone calls saying Wilder should NOT take it anyway and some of the reasons given is Wilder is now the A side and deserves the bigger split.

Ive no problem with anybody thinking Wilder beats Joshua but im getting the impression Wilders fans dont want Wilder to actually take the fight or take the risk of losing, especially to Joshua. What the hell is wrong with these people? Are you even really Boxing fans? Im a big Joshua fan and i really want that undisputed fight for Joshua and i also believe Wilder has a big chance of winning that fight YET I STILL WANT THAT FIGHT. Whats wrong with you guys?

If Joshua makes Wilder an offer you should want him to take it, literally everybody else does.
            Been the same for the past couple of years. Joshua fans saying Wilder should accept the offers, Wilder fans making excuses for him and saying he shouldn't. Shows they have no confidence in the guy and they know who the best HW is.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
              AJ fans are getting desperate because deep down they know Wilder wanted the fight more than AJ wanted it. Their actions clearly showed that. Now AJ has been repeatedly knocked down and destroyed. On top of that, Wilder is fighting Fury, who is held in higher regard than Joshua now, while AJ is fighting Pulev, who isn't held in high regard.

So how can you really claim Wilder is afraid when he's taking an even bigger risk than Joshua would be? While Joshua is clearly fighting a fighter that's a level below Wilder.
              Joshua offered Fury 20+ milllion for a fight he turned it down to fight Wilder for less. Wilder turned down offers of over 100 mil. Joshua isn't the one ducking, fat boy. These cowards would rather risk an L for less against each other than take a guaranteed one from Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Been the same for the past couple of years. Joshua fans saying Wilder should accept the offers, Wilder fans making excuses for him and saying he shouldn't. Shows they have no confidence in the guy and they know who the best HW is.
                of course you guys tell wilder to accept an offer to fight a dazn promoted fighter on dazn. That way Hearn controls everything and the fight doesn't make as much as it could. Typical British intelligence.

Were saying America is still the mecca for boxing, More revenue is generated from a PPV fight held in America, especially in Las Veags, than a dazn exclusive held in the UK on an app that hasn't even broken 1 mil subs in the USA. Revenue is also maximized if the is on in prime time in the USA, not 5:00PM in the afternoon.

In other words, wilder will fight when you imbeciles wake up to the economic realities of the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  of course you guys tell wilder to accept an offer to fight a dazn promoted fighter on dazn. That way Hearn controls everything and the fight doesn't make as much as it could. Typical British intelligence.

Were saying America is still the mecca for boxing, More revenue is generated from a PPV fight held in America, especially in Las Veags, than a dazn exclusive held in the UK on an app that hasn't even broken 1 mil subs in the USA. Revenue is also maximized if the is on in prime time in the USA, not 5:00PM in the afternoon.

In other words, wilder will fight when you imbeciles wake up to the economic realities of the situation.
                  Terrible excuse. If they don;t fight they make nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Terrible excuse. If they don;t fight they make nothing.
                    Robbie, I get AJ should have the advantages because he is the a side. That stated, I think we can agree no one involved in the fight is going to have it in a way that doesn't maximize the amount of revenue generated.

Not an excuse, just the reality.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Robbie, I get AJ should have the advantages because he is the a side. That stated, I think we can agree no one involved in the fight is going to have it in a way that doesn't maximize the amount of revenue generated.

Not an excuse, just the reality.
                      Nonsense. The offers to Wilder were bigger than a purse he would have generated on PPV. It would need to sell over 2 mil to make the kind of money he was offered and we all know it wouldn't have done that. So just stop your BS.

Comment

Working...
                      X