Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Wilder fans even want AJ v Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember them being supportive when Joshua made it clear he wasn’t going to fight Wilder anytime soon.

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    Well its clearly the PBC fans. Joshua fans just want the fight. It sounds like they dont.

Comment

Wilder is available
      You're lying. If Wilder wins, Fury has the right to an immediate rematch.

So of course Joshua is making an offer when Wilder isn't available.

Comment

Look, here we are, one of these Wilder defenders, infact the worst, his lies are the biggest ones of all the lunatic Wilder fans. Here he is with a chance to say NO, We DO want that fight. And he doesnt bother. This guy dont want it.
        Even if Wilder destroys Fury in one round, he has to give Fury a rematch immediately if Fury wants one.

If you want to obsess over a fight that can't happen right now, be my guest, but I am a realist.

Once Wilder and Fury have settled their issue, of course I would like to see an undisputed fight happen. But so far Joshua's side has clearly been the one avoiding the undisputed fight, and we now know why. If Andy Ruiz can put you on your ass four times, what would Deontay Wilder do to you?

Comment

Any true boxing fan wants to see the best fight the best.

Comment

Joshua fans are clearly delusional... wilder never been knocked down let alone quit against a meatball... no disrespect to Andy he is very good even if he is fat... but wilder is fighting fury a second time so, why would he not fight AJ who has no chin and will quit if in trouble? Lol... you AJ fans are annoying af. Get real already.. AJ isn’t the king of the HW, never was, Andy confirmed that... the king hails from Tuscaloosa!

Comment

That doesn’t apply to this fight.

This is number two vs. someone ranked number three through seven.

Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
              Any true boxing fan wants to see the best fight the best.

Comment

any true boxing fan wants to see this fight, we all know it isn't happening this year as well, when you all wake up does hearn tell you the thread to post or is it just instinct?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  You're lying. If Wilder wins, Fury has the right to an immediate rematch.

So of course Joshua is making an offer when Wilder isn't available.
                  That’s a lie . An immediate rematch is not in the contract unless the loser peruses it . So no , Wilder could be available should Fury once again take other fights before fighting Wilder again which he’s done already .

Fury won’t take an immediate rematch if he loses because he thinks Wilder wins anyway and would want to go for all the belts should he get a third shot at it .

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                    That doesn’t apply to this fight.

This is number two vs. someone ranked number three through seven.
                    Yes but Iam talking in context.In order to be the best you have to work your way up fairly .If you find your level at 3rd or 4th in the heavyweight division as long as youve tried Iam happy with that and so should any fighter.Hence all what any fan asks for is for someone to try their best .Hence there can only be one number 1 heavyweight.

I still have it at the moment Fury then Joshua/Wilder .I ve been reading some stuff run by passionate boxing people(think they were in the game) and Wilders choice of fighters were heavily critiqued.They even went as far as to say he had conned a lot of people into getting so high up the rankings and generating plenty of money along the way.Hence padded up boxing record.? Hence apart from an ageing decent boxer in Ortiz which stellar name has he fought.At least Fury has Kiltschko on his resume.

Its going to be intriguing to see how Wilder does though against a fit Fury.His true judgement day.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                      That’s a lie . An immediate rematch is not in the contract unless the loser peruses it
                      Do you not understand English? I wrote if Fury loses he has the right to an immediate rematch. You then call that a lie and in the next sentence agree that if he loses he has the right to an immediate rematch. In all of your years of stupid posts, you really just topped yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X