Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alberto Machado's Handlers Pushing For Francisco Vargas Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alberto Machado's Handlers Pushing For Francisco Vargas Clash

Alberto "El Explosivo" Machado would like to face Francisco "El Bandido" Vargas in a battle of former world champions - and the fight could very well become a reality. The vice president of the company Miguel Cotto Promotions, Hctor Soto, who co-promotes Machado with Golden Boy Promotions, says there are ongoing negotiations to stage that fight in early May, as part of the Cinco De Mayo card that will feature the return of Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" lvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not a bad fight at all... Two tall former world champs going at it. Mexico vs Puerto Rico! Damn sign me up for it!

Comment

Make it happen. This would be an entertaining fight.

Comment

Kid has Kovalev syndrome to the extreme. Folds like a chair when he gets hit with a body shot

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Alberto "El Explosivo" Machado would like to face Francisco "El Bandido" Vargas in a battle of former world champions - and the fight could very well become a reality. The vice president of the company Miguel Cotto Promotions, Hctor Soto, who co-promotes Machado with Golden Boy Promotions, says there are ongoing negotiations to stage that fight in early May, as part of the Cinco De Mayo card that will feature the return of Mexican superstar Saul "Canelo" lvarez.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          Put respect on P4P King GOATnelo Alvarez's name !

Comment

Vargas too damaged and old!! The other mexicans that beat Vargas damaged him for good!!! If Machado wants Puerto Rico to love him as the next greatest big thing he does not have to do much!! Get in there with travieso arce after the scrap with Chavez sr. They will declare a national holiday for beating arce!!

Comment

All for a name. Smh. I like Vargas, but he's a shot fighter if not pretty damn close to it. He's been through wars that have taken a lot out of him. Machado's team most likely know this and simply want to add a good name to his resume along with a confidence booster.

Comment

I wouldn't be so sure about this, Vargas is a souped up version of Cancio but with a better chin. Think Vargas would come through hell to ravage Machado and make him quit late. Machado needs to show me something at 135 before taking on a guy at this level, how about that Juan Antonio Rodriguez dude that gave Duno hell and stopped Gesta, that would be a solid opponent

Comment

Working...
                X