No announcement yet.

Fury vs. Wilder II Prediction?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post

Even though you weren't part of ''The 9'', i will gladly take that helping of crow pie
    I didn't believe what Fury said before the fight... I thought that Wilder will win by stoppage...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      I didn't believe what Fury said before the fight... I thought that Wilder will win by stoppage...
      Pull up a chair. The all you can eat crow pie buffet has room for one more. The line is LONG, though

Comment

Really, though, going from the first match (depending on how you saw it... I know there's some Windmillers who genuinely think it was close/a Wilder win) then it was like waiting for a snow drop to land on the head of a needle.

For that first fight I had Fury doing what he wanted for the first 11 rounds (I didn't draw too much stock to the 9th round KD as it was to the back of the head).

He got caught in the 12th and still got up and won the rest of the round.

It's like being arse raped 1,000 times and then getting to shag Scarlett Johannson. Someone will say "I'll throw you back in there for one shag - what do you think's most likely to happen the second time around?" And you're a delusional ****wit saying "well, I'm sure I'll get to shag Scarlett Johannson again... earlier this time. I've figured it out now."

Comment

I called this fight completely wrong (Wilder via KO) I didn't even stay up to watch it because I didn't want to see Fury get KO'd.

Delighted to have been wrong.

Comment

I predicted a 9th round stoppage from Fury I wasn’t far off either ,the fight went exactly how I imagined it would from the opening bell . People should realize now why I picked Breazeale to win because Wilder is and will be a knockout waiting to happen against any competent puncher ,I even gave proof Fury hits harder then Ortiz and posters didn’t want to hear it .

I was the only poster who predicted Wallin to upset Fury as well and I should have got that one too. Ha

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              I predicted a 9th round stoppage from Fury I wasn’t far off either ,the fight went exactly how I imagined it would from the opening bell . People should realize now why I picked Breazeale to win because Wilder is and will be a knockout waiting to happen against any competent puncher ,I even gave proof Fury hits harder then Ortiz and posters didn’t want to hear it .

I was the only poster who predicted Wallin to upset Fury as well and I should have got that one too. Ha
              Provide proof that the fight went exactly as you thought it did. I only spotted one other guy beside myself who accurately detailed what would happen.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                Provide proof that the fight went exactly as you thought it did. I only spotted one other guy beside myself who accurately detailed what would happen.
                Prove I didn’t ? Show me where I didn’t say it ?

Comment

Dillian Whyte's laughter is so infectious... he loses it at around 4'30m in:

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    Dillian Whyte's laughter is so infectious... he loses it at around 4'30m in:

Had me laughing so hard. Epic laughter

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                      23 people voted for Fury by T/KO in the poll. But I'll say LoadedWraps probably deserves the most credit. He was talking about Fury being more aggressive in the rematch only a few weeks after the first fight. And that was over a year ago, when a lot of people were doubting Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X