No announcement yet.

Fury vs. Wilder II Prediction?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    Haha, yeah that was one hell of a thrashing Wider took last night. Whoever made this promo poster was spot on.

Thank you

Comment

Haha, yeah that was one hell of a thrashing Wider took last night. Whoever made this promo poster was spot on.

ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Don't worry about it, love.

Listen, you do some good work in my "girl fight" thread, so I'm willing to cut you a $100 discount on my course, "Annie Knows All About Boxing".

I feel like one of those ''slags'' who get pummeled within 2 seconds and dragged in the gutter.

IDKSAB

Comment

Those Nine

Comment

I don't know how you get those screen caps but they're gold
            I watch the fights on VLC Player afterwards. (I've got too old to stay up live for fights in Fat Yankistan... the main event didn't start till about 4am)

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              Those Nine

Really, I was concerned about that right hand of Wilder's, but the guy had to settle for a gift draw when Fury came back as an out-of-shape ex crackhead.

If he couldn't beat him then...

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                "Fury by KO/TKO"
                It was funny, right?...

Comment

Really, I was concerned about that right hand of Wilder's, but the guy had to settle for a gift draw when Fury came back as an out-of-shape ex crackhead.

If he couldn't beat him then...
                  Fury undressed him. Or as we Yanks say, son'd him.

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  It was funny, right?...
                  Even though you weren't part of ''The 9'', i will gladly take that helping of crow pie

Comment

these MF'ers !!!

Fury by KO/TKO
                    !! Anorak, eco1, PAC-BOY, REDEEMER, Steve335, Szef, Tatabanya, Toffee, Vinnykin

Comment

Here's the 9 guys who got it right:

Me, eco1, PAC-BOY, REDEEMER, Steve335, Szef, Tatabanya, Toffee, Vinnykin
                      Not one to blow my own trumpet but...
                      Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Both guys notably heavier than the first fight. That’s the key. I don’t know to what though lmao.

For Fury does that imply that he is serious in going for the ko or does it mean that his leg injuries has been so bad he hasn’t been able to do enough cardio in camp? Give me the answer to that question and I will give you the winner.

I have no idea why Wilder came in heavier. Surely that takes some speed away from his punches which from the outside makes that move look stupid. There might be a good reason for it that I don’t see.... lol.

If I was to make the pick with a gun to my head then.... ahhh fck it. Fury by knockout.
                      I was spot on.

Comment

Working...
                      X