you are full of shlt you moron

that is why most fans have turned on Golovkin

because his garbage fans supported his garbage lies
    You believe the tainted meat story.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      You believe the tainted meat story.

nope, I have never said that once... I said, not 100% sure

I said that it sounds like accidental contamination was the most likely cause of the positive test result, according to...
      * 4 independent experts
      * the hair-follicle test
      * WADA policy

when you said that the SUPERSTARS Cotto and Canelo were UNWILLING to negotiate on weight... what were you thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        GGG is a hype job, the casual's champ ... yet at 37 years old he went 24 rounds with prime Canelo, ate his best shots like they were nothing, and the majority of neutral observers thought he got the better of it.

Prime GGG - the guy you call an HBO creation - would have destroyed Canelo, and all Saul's team knew it, which is why they stalled for 2 years then ditched the WBC title to avoid fighting him.
        Eat his punches like nothing??? Dude Canelo sent GGG to the ER Room at Mercy Hospital

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          You don't know what the hell you are talking about. Most of those so called bums were top ten world rated fighters by the respected Ring magazine at the time he fought them they only became bums to his haters like you after he knocked them out. Your beloved Canelo fought his share of weak opponents himself like Gomez, Angulo, Lopez, old Mosley, Kirkland, glass jawed welterweight Khan, welterweight Lopez etc. None of GGG's challengers were as bad as those guys. You are a hater and a hypocrite never missing a chance to trash GGG while turning Canelo into a superman even though most thought GGG beat Canelo twice.
          Really??? They’re all better than Rolls, 2 year retired 3-3 Vanes, and no Simon Sesmeta

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Eat his punches like nothing??? Dude Canelo sent GGG to the ER Room at Mercy Hospital
            Was that the same hospital where Canelo went to have his eyelid stitched back onto his face?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              you are full of shlt you moron

that is why most fans have turned on Golovkin

because his garbage fans supported his garbage lies
              Most fans haven't turned on GGG. He is still one of the most admired and respected fighters in the world.

Comment

Real good fighter who didn't really catch the breaks until too late. Damn shame really. I would have liked to have seen what Golovkin could have achieved if he'd been picked up by GBP or TR stright out of the gate at 24 years old and fast tracked like a Lomachenko or Usyk. Ah, well. Ain't losing sleep.

Just puzzles me why so many folk still doing their best to smear his name when he's now basically on the verge of retirement. Only real reason I could see would be to try and crap on Canelo's best win, but I'm seeing Canelo fans doing it perhaps more than anyone, so I can't really figure it.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Was that the same hospital where Canelo went to have his eyelid stitched back onto his face?

That’s nothing compared to how ggg looked! Dude had two black eyes for WEEKS

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    Real good fighter who didn't really catch the breaks until too late. Damn shame really. I would have liked to have seen what Golovkin could have achieved if he'd been picked up by GBP or TR stright out of the gate at 24 years old and fast tracked like a Lomachenko or Usyk. Ah, well. Ain't losing sleep.

Just puzzles me why so many folk still doing their best to smear his name when he's now basically on the verge of retirement. Only real reason I could see would be to try and crap on Canelo's best win, but I'm seeing Canelo fans doing it perhaps more than anyone, so I can't really figure it.
                    i agree with the first part....

but youve got to admit...golovkin "fans" cant admit he lost....they are in denial and make excuses...which is why they get the crap they get.....do remember how they were running around calling canelo a chicken and all that for a couple of years and saying that golovkin would end his career by savagely ko'ing him.....after the first fight they said the same thing would happen if canelo had the balls to stand with golovkin....and he did...and golovkin asked for it too...then they still whined and made excuses....they are still in denial.....theyve earned their repuatiation for being cry babies who can never admit fault in their "god'...

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      i agree with the first part....

but youve got to admit...golovkin "fans" cant admit he lost....they are in denial and make excuses...which is why they get the crap they get.....do remember how they were running around calling canelo a chicken and all that for a couple of years and saying that golovkin would end his career by savagely ko'ing him.....after the first fight they said the same thing would happen if canelo had the balls to stand with golovkin....and he did...and golovkin asked for it too...then they still whined and made excuses....they are still in denial.....theyve earned their repuatiation for being cry babies who can never admit fault in their "god'...
                      Reaping what they sowed huh? Yeah, I guess I can see what you mean, even though that was never my game.

For sure they ain't the only ones who do that that though. Whole fkn silly mery-go-round if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                      X