No announcement yet.

An amataur boxer like Conor would get obliterated by Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An amataur boxer like Conor would get obliterated by Pac

I always believe if you're a popular amateur boxer, it is always better to fight Floyd due to him being a defensive fighter and can carry the match. Floyd is a showman if he knows his opponent is nowhere near elite level he'll surely carry the match especially if it's a big name individual like Conor.

The thing is Pacman is the opposite of Floyd, he's an offensive fighter and doesn't hold back once he feels the guy can't hurt him. Pacquiao treats it as a fight, he won't carry Conor. The Irishman might seriously get hurt.

If you don't have Floyd's defensive prowess and questionable tactics, JMM's counterpunching or a seasoned boxers' stamina (Conor doesn't have any of those), Manny will be all over you even at age 40. You'll get destroyed.

You didn't need to post three paragraphs, the "fight" doesn't need dissecting. It is a money-spinner.

Comment

I agree, it was a joke that mayweather fought him.

Comment

Tell me they are not really considering this as a future fight.

Comment

Floyd didn't carry connor. Floyd has habit of making journeyman look elite. He made maidana look elite. That's why Floyd has to drain fighters or use IV, or fight people who weren't ever that good in first place or past best
          But Connor will have learnt from Floyd loss.
          Last edited by hugh grant; 01-17-2020, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Pacquiao will treat is as an exhibition and go easy on Connor.

Unfortunately that still means Connor still get obliterated.

Comment

Floyd treated Conor like a sparing partner.

Comment

Yes, Mayweather carried McGregor. Obviously. It was a brilliant boxer against a non boxer.

I'm assuming Pacquiao would do exactly the same. It's just a money maker after all - you've got to give people a few rounds for their money.

Comment

"Floyd is a defensive fighter" lol

Floyd walked mcgregor down.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Floyd didn't carry connor. Floyd has habit of making journeyman look elite. He made maidana look elite. That's why Floyd has to drain fighters or use IV, or fight people who weren't ever that good in first place or past best
                    But Connor will have learnt from Floyd loss.

Last edited by llll; 01-17-2020, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X